Do you have an international job? What does it involve?

Do you have an international job? What does it involve?

Attached: karolina at intel.webm (576x1024, 2.7M)

I would love to have a job that requires travel

I would hate it. I just want to go to my job that's within max 30 minutes by bike, work my 8 hours and then go home.

It's great if you love delayed flights/trains and love masturbating in a hotel room to pass time.

Her ankle socks make me hard

if you work at a job that requires travel you're probably rich enough to hire a prostitute for your hotel stay

>((((intel))))

I hope her plane crash

Do females actually ever have to do any work? Any girl i ever talked with about her officie job sounds like they never do any actual work instead of doing meetings and having lunch

I'm a sales engineer and have to travel a lot for work. It's pretty fun

I'm a long haul truck driver in USA. so not international but still travel

Attached: truck-driving-tips-for-mountain-roads.jpg (800x500, 85.74K)

Most spend about half the day talking to each other, the whole work from home isolated them from each other so it is possible they are slightly more productive.

Whoremongering is only so fun. Incall with something above a drug addict is somewhat expensive and is illegal depending country.

your job can be easily automated, you worthless vermin

My mom is a surgeon and she is a female

Lol why you resentful? And the automation is many decades away. It's been proven.

Wtf Sudan bro this shit is mid

I've never seen a non-degenerate trucker

how did k*rolina land that job though

Job?

Well yeah. We get treated like shit by lots of people because there are lots of fats and mentally ill truck drivers who belong in the confined space. But there are normal people too. I just never had any parents to help me pay for college. It's a decent paying job

Thank you for inventing the trucker jacket

yes i sometimes go to belgium for a job

sure she works at PC with those nails

>t. Shart who is happy to pay $350 for a 6 core cpu in 2022

Post a pic idk what your referring too

>sales engineer
what is this

Transport stuff across thousands of miles out in the seas
It's crap easy to study my career
No need for such things. Although the masturbation part really kicks in 10 days in the north Atlantic
Depends the cunt. On thirdie industrial and oil states I could hire a lot