I had a dream

it was the end of the world

Attached: knight.jpg (1526x1074, 206.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v8KjySa5ifo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I had a dream I went to the cinema with my gf and one of the pre-movie trailers was just a clip of Pepe in a MAGA hat saying "make Sneed Chuck again" and the whole theatre laughed

youtube.com/watch?v=v8KjySa5ifo

Attached: 1631123842837.jpg (1080x720, 146.18K)

lmao they are all gone now from future DC movies

Yeah. The fact the sequel would have been based entirely on their shoulders is hilariously ironic.

>Batfleck done with Batman
>Cavill done with Superman
>Amber Heard's reputation in rumours
>Fisher burnt all bridges with WB
>Ezra Miller a literal wanted fugitive for noncing
It ain't gonna happen

Name my band.

Attached: 1633461979129.jpg (3315x4096, 876.78K)

i had a weird dream last night -- i was getting mugged by these two crackheads with shotguns in a parking lot while i was getting into my car and i just could not, for the life of me, get the wallet out of my left pocket. like it got to a point where even the crackheads were getting frustrated. they were like 'dude, come on, don't you know how to do this?' and i was just shitting myself on account of having a gun in my face and not being able to retrieve my wallet. eventually i wound up just taking off my pants and giving them to the crackheads. it was weird because i went through the motions of pulling out my phone and deactivating my card and all that shit like it was real. then i woke up and had to get up and check my desk to make sure i still had my wallet. then i went back to bed where i had another dream where i was walking out to my car outside a restaurant and the moment i unlocked it with my FOB a whole family of negros tried to get into my car. like they came out of nowhere. like they were waiting to pile into my car. they had kids. i woke up feeling well rested.

Attached: anyplace2.png (886x625, 593.67K)

If Zack Snyder was brought back, i can see Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, Ray Fisher, and Jared Leto coming back together again just to work him once more.
But Amber Heard and Ezra Miller is literally poison right now.

What Zack Snyder meant by this?

Attached: 1624523878264.jpg (1934x2048, 671.47K)

Fisher essentially blacklisted himself by slandering the producers at WB. No way they, or any other major studio will work with him for a long time.

Doesn't matter if Fisher would be willing to work with Synder, he fucked with too many higher ups to ever work again in any serious capacity in hollywood

The ones Fisher spoke about were all fired. Ann Sarnoff was let go.
Toby Emmerich was fired recently, with all the people that worked under him being let go one by one.
The last one is Walter Hamada and everyone thinks he is about to be fired too.

All the producers and higher ups that Fisher was slandering are either gone or soon to be gone. Discovery came in and cleaned house.

Fisher is in the new Snyder's scifi and in Nolan's Oppenheimer movie.

The Flash movie literally tease this shit, but i guess now with everything that is happening we will never see any of it.

Attached: 1651059508131.webm (640x480, 290.54K)

Zack Snyder literally thought that people would find the idea of time-travelling Batman cool. Imagine watching a movie and seeing Batman wearing pirate clothes, knight clothes, and all kinds of dumb shit while fighting aliens and monsters.

Attached: 1645977247562.jpg (1564x1564, 402.99K)

The Career Suicide Squad

What's this clip from?

This was never a part of planned story. Why lie?

Black Manta is the only one there who seemed to completely enjoy everything, and hasn't had any public issues.

>plays far cry 5 once

It literally was.