/brit/

Death is an extant form of life edition

Attached: 16BF9BB5-AFBF-4CE6-B344-2F8B241D3B6B.jpg (1170x1759, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ViNcBQ8cDA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

one candle

absolute dogshit yank edition, fuck sake

Attached: A3ACA221-350A-44AF-8F33-536AFFDAAE2F.jpg (259x194, 7.52K)

i want to buy another candle
and remove the sides on it, so it can drip onto the (nicer smelling) other candles i have

remember if you buy candles (for the cost-of-living thing) then you can scrap used candles into the bin, bit by bit, and with a fork. it will make your garbage smell nice

ate mcdonalds for the first time in years and spent all evening pooing, just goes to show how little nutrients there is in that food since it all comes straight back out

we're only 8 days from the launch of a rocket more powerful than this
youtube.com/watch?v=ViNcBQ8cDA0

be my little schizo pet

A man lit three candles on a certain day each year. Each
candle held symbolic significance: one was for the time that
had passed before he was alive; one was for the time of the
his life; and one was for time that passed after he had died.
Each year the man would stare and watch the candles until they
had burned out.

Was the man really watching time go by in any symbolic sense?
He thought so. He thought that each flicker of the flame was
a moment of time that had passed or one that would pass.

At the moment of abstraction, when the man was imagining his
life and his existence as a metaphor of the three candles,
he was free: not free from rules of conduct or social
constraints, but free to understand, to imagine, to make
metaphor.

no

which one of you cunts told me that if i took enough nytol i'd get high?
had an entire box and i just fell asleep

ai post

terrible edition, garbage thread.

The second time SWIM tried Diphenhydramine, he did 750 mg. SWIM did not feel the infinite weight he did the first time he tried the drug. But SWIM, after about 1.5 hours, unknowingly entered a rain forest, completely filled with enormous amazon-like spiders, fruit flies, smaller spiders and their webs and strands, moths, and gnats. At one point, SWIM opened the back door to his house, and was stopped because there were 2 or 3 absolutely enormous spiders (Each 18 inches in diameter) blocking the way in a giant web across his doorway. The outdoor side of the door was covered in a massive yet natural-looking calmly pulsing legion of tiny gnats.

How did SWIM react to this situation? He simply closed the door, turned around, and told himself "Man, well I guess I wont go outside yet." He then walked upstairs, went to his bedroom and closed the door so that more bugs wouldnt fly in, and went to sleep. If you had asked SWIM at that point if the drug was distorting his grip on reality, he would've told you "not at all."

you weren’t supposed to just go to sleep

trying to wrap my head around this post

did you see a question mark? come to my house NOW

>buy candle
>it burns out with a bit left at the bottom
>scrap that with a fork into your bins as you fill them up
>smells nice
a glass cup is just a melting crucible for wax

What makes me think that leftyism is going to stay in the public consciousness for the foreseeable is the fact that publicly traded companies have adopted the wokist stance and are 100% on board with ESG doctrine. There is now an entire economic infrastructure behind promoting diversity policies, putting interracial couples in their adverts, putting gay flags on their social media etc all in an attempt to elevate their ESG profile. It becomes a self fulfilling prophecy, companies think that diversity and inclusion is what the public wants, so the hr department implement the policies, which makes companies think that diversity and inclusion is what the public wants etc. There's no way the pendulum swings away from obnoxious leftyism because the ftse and s&p are now locked into the dogma and by extension so is the economy and its participants at large

>i suffer in italy

Attached: 6db6599f5138b8c463540efbe125f8cf.jpg (1080x1307, 230.88K)

blackrock owns the media
blackrock wishes to push a leftist agenda for it's own corporate benefit
therefore the goyim shall remain predominantly leftist
simple as

At first I merely assumed you had misspelled "scrape" as "scrap" but you've done the same thing once again so I must inform you that the word is spelled "scrape" with a letter "e" at the end.

yeah i meant scrape this time. also i made a web scrapper >:D

tights legs

Listening to Aphex Twin feels like Richard D James is working on your brain