Americans will defend getting raped by the auto and petrol lobby

>Americans will defend getting raped by the auto and petrol lobby

Attached: 1661103488568.jpg (1170x1582, 284.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ebi4R7366sU&t=85s
youtu.be/D3z8w-VGrcc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>b-b-b-but I might have had to live in the same neighborhood or take the same bus as a-a-a-a-a *gasp* *inhales* b-b-buh-buh black person!!!! *almost dies of heart attack*

They have to practice the walking.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ebi4R7366sU&t=85s

Only incels wouldn't want that lol

Attached: 1658502685344.webm (640x360, 691.77K)

cities are inherently satanic
you shouldnt want to live in them so the worse they get the better

Attached: 1660247656322452.jpg (3277x4096, 2.34M)

Based. Bulldoze all cities into the ocean.

Attached: lcsdal9y89y21.png (615x600, 346.76K)

Attached: 1660496021027352.jpg (588x428, 57.29K)

I hope our cities can become inhabitable some day.

Why?

There's niggers, and then there's niggers who drive away when a guy gets knocked the fuck out right underneath your car wheels and you drive over his fucking head

Mo bo mufuggin bix nood nigguh
youtu.be/D3z8w-VGrcc

cities have been around for a lot longer than the Bible. they're completely logical if you're going to have a society where people depend on each other.

I find the anti-car people so annoying
I support building more highways just to spite these people. I hope they demolish a historic building

satan has been around a lot longer than cities

This board will ask why Americans don't support public transportation in one thread, than in another post a WEBM showing someone getting assaulted on an American subway and asking why America is so violent

Kek

How does it make financial sense to demolish buildings for parking spaces?

Why don't mutts build multistorey parking to reduce their car park's footprints in their cities so they don't end up with square miles of bare concrete car parks?

Are they too dumb to figure out parking charges or how to navigate around a 1 way system or too fat to go up and down the stairs?

Why are you pretending that parking garages don't exist in America? Or do you think it's some mysterious technology that only le enlightened Europeans know how to build? There's no parking garage there because it's probably not cost effective to build one.

My guess is that parking lots pay less property taxes. Their system is absolutely cucked by car corporations