DUDE, AGE IS JUST A NUMBER as long as you're a woman

>DUDE, AGE IS JUST A NUMBER as long as you're a woman

Attached: 1632827690686.png (1000x1444, 1.79M)

Women and men are indeed different

Why does her face look funny

Women are objectively more valuable then men sexually. They are the lock and we are the key. If you fell for the bullshit about equality its your own fault. Thats why crossing the age line is less of a problem when women do it. Same thing for physical violence. No one cares as much if its a women dishing it out.

Attached: 1655426085896.png (480x480, 84.07K)

At least she's hot.

This movie made me sick to my stomach and I'm disgusted that PTA got away with it. It's a romance between a 28 year old loser and a manic pixie dream boy. Pedophiles should be shot on sight

lmao

Woman don't operate like men, shes not lusting over him she just likes him. If it was a 25 year old man and 15 year old girl, its just creepy because horny all the time and would sexualize the girl way faster than a woman would to a 15 year old boy.

the haim sisters are the definition of ugly hot

Indeed it's not as problematic when women fuck little boys, because boys are horny as fuck and usually need little manipulation to engage in a relationship with an older woman. The problem is, though, that 28 and 15 is too enormous a gap, trying to be bridged by her being immature and him being extremely autonomous and accomplished. It's a fantasy, a strange and disgusting one, and the age gap depicted in the film only serves to send one message: Age doesn't matter.

This is a first and successful step into normalizing pedophilia.

Lying if you wouldn't.

Attached: 1648935898133.jpg (634x958, 102.63K)

the only reason the movie gets away with a 28 year old dating a 15 year old is because their romance is incredibly chaste and pure and they do a middle school kiss at the very end of the movie when they've known each other for like two years

Both of her sisters are actually attractive women, Alana is just cursed to have her face smushed too thin or something. Definitely more attractive jewish women to discover, user

The movie takes place over not even one summer, and the middle school kiss is offensive regardless. If the age gap were 19 and 16, the plot would be identical but the gap is pretty much a non-factor

the whole film I couldn't suspend my disbelief when they treat female steve buscemi as a normal person and not a hideous freak person

>>DUDE, AGE IS JUST A NUMBER as long as you're a woman
...yes?

you'd have to pump up the oven temperature for that to be hot enough, desu

Paul Thomas Anderson is a submissive little boy whose sexual awakening was when he was being taught by Haim's mother in primary school. The age gap is the fantasy

the eyes a too close

Woah there her large hooked nose is attractive goyim

This, I can't believe PTA got paid to make a 2.5 hour version of his teenage fantasies (fucking an old Jewish woman, no father, getting to sass talk and fuck over lots of rich and famous Hollywood stars).

She is 50 times uglier than buscemi what the fuck are you talking about
This bitch is severely deformed while Stevie just looks like a pug