Indian toe fungus too spicy for you whiteboy?

indian toe fungus too spicy for you whiteboy?

Attached: pajeets.webm (696x1080, 2.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9y_UDdp7oyY&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Actually, yes. It is too spicy for me.

Thank you for asking.

We are not P*kistani
Thank you

youtube.com/watch?v=9y_UDdp7oyY&t

I will never understand these people

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 114.26K)

kek what a subhuman

Looks drowned in oil

least spiciest indian plate

Attached: 1650919208687.webm (540x800, 871.57K)

when we colonise mars can we leave pajeets behind?

R A R E

Indian food is actually great, I don't care what mysterious ingredients they use or how they prepare it, while it tastes good this js all that matters for me

There's 2 billion of these "people"
Of course a macaco would defend this

Dude stop this meme already, these butchers do wash their feet, hygiene is very important in islamic societies. Also using feet for food preparation was common all over Europe as well, like grape stomping.

What's the problem if you wash your hands?

>they have pakis in poland now
grim

Indian food is the best in the world and nobody outside of India knows how to eat it

If you don't understand what's wrong with this video, you clearly are the same souless and not self-aware savage as them.
Fuck off pakicel taxi driver, no one fucking likes you here.

I once watched a Chinese man who was around 160 years old or so cut meat and slaughter chickens on an old truck tire with a metal plate over it. This was in the outskirts of Chongqing. The cut meat was just sitting there in plastic boxes in the summer heat, covered in flies and other bugs. And people were buying it.
My fragile Surströmmings-infused Swedish mind almost broke.

Attached: 1655153356431.jpg (498x498, 249.77K)

>now

dude, Pakistanis have lived in Poland for 1500 years at least. Just like my Persian brothers from Tajikistan :)

my friend suggested we order Indian food and when I said it might not be clean he called me racist

forgot the map

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 34.69K)

your brothers are bangladesh and india, not persians

Very racist, you should feel ashamed of yourself

Attached: indian flavour.webm (640x360, 2.47M)

Too spicy for me

Attached: 1638211603959.webm (960x540, 2.8M)

you're not a real Tajik are you? if you are, you know that in the end it will be Pakistan to bring order to Afghanistan so you could have safe borders too

why this doesn't bother westerners? because white feet do it?

Attached: 2345234.jpg (1920x1280, 447.74K)

pakis can't bring peace to themselves let alone anybody else
maybe because italians and french don't roll around in shit all day like you do

that's paki video tho

>because white feet do it?

Yes. Fuck off paki.

You will never understand this experience. The only thing better than this is actual sex with women. I didn't understand too as a narthie. You will understand it. The only conditions though ar eit should be indian rice with indian curry. It doesn't apply to Persian rice Chinese race japlet rice. Only with indian rice and Indian curry eaten with hands will you come close to experiencing heaven.

You're Indian.

You're also Indian because you keep using this "Paki" word and strictly distinguish "Pakis" from "Indians" even though for everyone else it's the same.

>Muslims and Pakistanis engage in unhygienic practices
>Blame Indians
Fuck off

Any poo skin is a paki

I want to eat Indian pussy
I bet it tastes like curry