SNW is over, Trek is dead

>a literal mentally ill tranny in Star Trek

That's it folks. Dropping Strange New Worlds like a hot potato. The jews running it couldn't help themselves.

I want to officially apologize to the user that said the first half a dozen episodes were bait to lure us in. You were right sir.

Attached: vlcsnap-00211.jpg (1920x800, 184.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1010097)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why were you watching live action star trek anyway after the abortion that was the first season of STD and Picard?

Because I will always love the universe. They can't retroactively make me hate DS9 or Enterprise. So I give all new shows a chance. Stopped after one season of STD and Picard, both unbearable, but STD was literal cancer.

Plus, they pandered hard with promises to keep it old school and casting Anson Mount who is amazing as Pike. Too bad.

Thats a dude? Gotta say I didn't realize

>magic jew troon schizo effortlessly hijacks the Enterprise
>also Sybok is a faggot now lol
enough

She was cool, was biting chunks out of the scenery and was a saturday morning cartoon villain. The trans thing was irrelevant.

The Orville is the closest thing to trek that we will ever get and it's done after this season. Scifi is dead.

Star Trek strange new genders.

Attached: SNW_102_MG_016475_RT.jpg (1200x800, 53.63K)

Not trans. Female who says she is non binary. Born a woman. Just a weird skinny body.

desu I saw a screenshot of this guy smiling earlier and my first intuition was "that's a man"

>Sybok has a goth trans gf
Based. I have a chance.

Attached: Sybok.jpg (995x804, 173.71K)

I didn't know it was a man until after... do I have aids bros? Be honest.

>Female who says she is non binary.
Oh, so its just the 20s version of the 90s "teehee im not like other girls im bi"

Goddamn I love hot trannies so much. Thank you, Jesus.

because you're obsessed lol

Well then your intuition is wrong. It's just a girl who says she doesn't identify as either gender to be trendy.

>she

user...

So mental illness? There are 2 sexes, faggot.

stop lying faggot, it's a man

>obsessed
Clean your wound, hon.

If you're calling her a man, that means you're admitting people can be a different gender than what they were assigned at birth.

Attached: 1475981900993.png (1000x1000, 245.8K)

Is this a Starfleet officer? I ask because I don't think those earrings are regulation.

It was only last week nutrek schizoids were dunking on my boy Orville for being woke propaganda kek.
At least Orville has the decency to mask this shit as "alien culture".

>born male
>is a man
pottery

Was her being trans a part of her character? That's generally where the real woke comes in. Someone just being such and such identity doesn't necessary make them shit.

well, then it's a really ugly girl

many such cases

The SNW episode literally dabs all over the tranny for being a tranny. Meanwhile, "your boy Orville" has had an entire episode of gay sex.

>pronouns: they/them
yeah it was gay as shit

study some goddamn mushrooms you drooling cunt

>A team of researchers with several members from the University of Oslo and one with the University of Michigan has found that Trichaptum mushrooms have more than 17,000 gender alleles." (peer reviewed paper: journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1010097)

if you actually give a fuck about what someones gender or sexuality is, then you should actually just kill yourself because your life will never get better until you stop obsessing over other people and start working on yourself
but hey thanks and god bless you bro, i hope you get help

>people are mushrooms

Based retard. My dog eats his poo, so I guess you should start now as well.

it's been awhile since I've seen someone actually this mad on tv. Thanks for the luls.

yes precisely. It's just a fashion statement.

I think what a lot of people fail to realize is that the rise of people claiming to be non-binary is a direct reaction to the hyper politicized culture war over gender. Culture war bullshit says that men have be this grotesquely aggressive caricature of a man or you aren't a 'real man', or you have to be a degrading hyper-sexual caricature of a woman or you aren't a real woman. But nobody actually falls into either of those categories, its all bullshit.
NB people are just the ones that spend too much time on twitter, immersed in this false narrative, and go "But I'm not either of those things" "WELL YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE" "I'd rather pick neither" "THEN YOU MUST BE NONBINARY"

Its a reaction to an inherently dishonest conversation.

It's this how this came to be? Troons are shrooms?

Attached: covershroomwoj.jpg (1200x675, 46.82K)

there was a thread here yesterday where some guy was arguing that if you're a girl with short hair you're "intersexed"

I feel bad that intersex people are lumped in with the LGBTPedophile circus