For those that doubt that blacks could build one CERN, brazilians finally build one CERN, let's see the cope

For those that doubt that blacks could build one CERN, brazilians finally build one CERN, let's see the cope ...

Attached: images (126).jpg (620x466, 48.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_synchrotron_radiation_facilities
geledes.org.br/lack-black-faces-crowds-shows-brazil-true-rainbow-nation/
amp.france24.com/en/live-news/20220208-african-migrants-face-racism-violence-in-brazil
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's a stadium

Good joke, Manuel, I confess

Attached: 1a499e1f-859a-4c20-87e1-76acbe80bbf0.png (229x220, 83.09K)

Is the colisor Syrius

VGH,,,, CERNinho.....

He was build in Campinas, country of São Paulo, expent R$18 billion to be made

How many trees did you chop down for that ?

macaco hadron collider

ok cool let's see black people create 1 (one) new thing

That's a synchrotron source, a pretty good one. It's used for materials analysis, not for nuclear and particle physics.

Many, since São Paulo is one jungle, ...

Campinas have 1 million of people but they live in houses on trees

Good job making a synchrotron en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_synchrotron_radiation_facilities

But Africa has zero (0) synchrotrons

And we have more than you

What have YOU created?

Attached: file.png (612x494, 113.81K)

wow Bolsonaro truly made Braziu great, he's the proud successor of Pedro I, Kubitschek and Medici, may God give him health

Sex

Brazil is WHITE
>Covering the World Cup in Brazil as a journalist, I find myself playing a similar game whenever I enter a packed stadium, only this time the question is a bit more serious. Where are all the black folk? I’ve been to five host cities so far and each time the answer was never easy to come by – I’ve even missed goals while looking through the crowd.
geledes.org.br/lack-black-faces-crowds-shows-brazil-true-rainbow-nation/

Nah, we aren't Jamaica, but we are mexicans with negro nouses...

Attached: images (70).jpg (640x358, 20.38K)

Drop the larp and pay the reparations CRACKKKA
>"Some people treat you like you're insignificant, like an animal," she told AFP.
>"I've had people ask me if I live with giraffes."
amp.france24.com/en/live-news/20220208-african-migrants-face-racism-violence-in-brazil

Burrão, the tickets to those games were expensive, so the attendance are shifted to the middle class

>But Africa has zero (0) synchrotrons

Africa has if you count Brazil

>attendance are shifted to the middle class
>IN BRAZIL YOU CAN'T BE MIDDLE CLASS IF YOU ARE BLACK
Stop it chud, you are making it worse.
You racist bunch of CRAKKKAS

Oh, not, If not have their fellow bros of Nigeria, the black Alberto Fernandez not will stop of post vitimism with their dark fingers in his keyboard...

The middle class is more euro shifted for sure. Are your point "Brazil is white" or "Brazil is racist" ?

You began by posting this:

"Brazil is WHITE"