Prequels bad

>prequels bad
>prequel nostalgia show good

Attached: 1655050417952.jpg (627x575, 47.07K)

>ACK!!!

Attached: C8596B86-6625-46E9-B99A-DB311FC259D3.png (429x552, 397.24K)

Why are they getting worse

Did Picard really send them circling down the toilet bowl?

that's just, like, your opinion, man

>prequel nostalgia show good because it inadvertently makes a better star wars story by having no budget

>6 episodes of running from Magilla Gorilla
>good story

Attached: hound kek.jpg (463x488, 73.82K)

how did you come away from that video with them liking obiwan? they shit on it the whole time.

rich was the only one that actually liked it
mike just likes low-budget shlock, some of obi-wan looks like shlock

>Rich gives it thumbs up
>Mike says he loves it
>how did you come away from that video with them liking obiwan?

Dunno, bro.

>ahhhh not enough is happening pls add more backflipping and cgi characters!!!!11

i can tell youre a zoomer

Who the fuck is talking about CGI and backflips, you retard? I'm talking about STORY. Literally nothing important has happened in these 5 episodes. Even worse, some of it outright contradicts the OT.

que pendejos putos

>some of it outright contradicts the OT.
by design

Any kind of physical closeness makes me uncomfortable. I had friends who would try to do this shit and it almost gave me a panic attack

Im fairly certain Mike and Rich dated before Mike's gender change.

>implying anyone wants to touch your fat ass

I like it how their low effort "review" causes more threads pop on Any Forums than episodes of the show.

they also said nothing is happening in the show and 4 episodes in and it has been a waste of time but since their standards are so low and the low budget forcing them to rely on acting has somehow created a polished turd

>the show is good because it looks cheap and has shit action scenes

Oh, I see. It makes so much sense now...

Attached: mike blacked.jpg (480x360, 20.76K)

why are there literally zero other impactful pop culture people

I wish this was true

Mike wants to be George so bad that it's sad at this point. Imagine being 45 and pretending a movie made you an alcoholic.

Mike and Rich were buck broken by Picard. Jay was the only one who was actually talking like a normal person giving his opinions.

it really goes to show how bad the industry has gotten when running out of money makes things better

kek
How did that goofy ass amber trophy room not get posted here? At least I didn't see any OP with it.

I wish what you were saying was a meme but the fact that they basically made this argument just goes to show how actually retarded they are

It doesn't though. The show has a high budget. 25 million per episode. It just *looks* cheap.

It was posted here. People were making fun of it and wondering who the dead Jedi were.

Are we gonna get daily seethe threads about this shit now?

Well the prequels did fuckin suck.