Does this happen in your country?

Does this happen in your country?

Attached: another day in grorious china.webm (468x270, 2.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7chicago.com/chicago-crime-edgewater-attack-bicyclist-punched-litter-police/11181763/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seriously why are they like this?

Chinks are weird man.

They're like NPCs in a video game. Sad.

Why are you being mean? The poor guy clearly didn't see the body and nobody expects someone to be on the floor there also it kind of camouflage's with the crossing. Poor driver will be traumatised for life.

Brown hands or long nose?

>Poor driver will be traumatised for life.
I see you're new to liveleak China threads

It this an attempt at insurance scam?

I've seen plenty of these posts
>tf

>The head pop up

Attached: F1C8119E-B766-4D42-BE22-1F770C379C4E.jpg (200x202, 5.89K)

I overhear if you help someone in a dangerous health condition there, you can get sued afterwards for stupid reasons.

there's something very weird about chinese culture, it turns most of them heartless. and it wasn't caused by the cultural revolution, sea anons can confirm, the chinese in sea didn't go through the cultural revolution but the culture's just the same. of course not all chinese are like this, a lot manage to transcend this heartlessness, but most of them are like this

still better drivers than americans desu

Only the brave do the needful over there.

I hope not. But I wonder if it's that the French are still human, or because there's a law where you can be sued for non-assistance to person in danger.

ah, laws...

not my problem

Attached: 1657517732084.webm (640x360, 691.77K)

This wouldn't happen if the city was walkable

What is that thing that the dude picked up and put on the windshield?

the nog's baby

>refused to answer
Long nose tis

Attached: d847aefaf5fd5e913317cca41f624e10.png (713x611, 38.87K)

why do chinks lack so much empathy compared to japs

Japanese people have souls.

he's perpendicular though

The litter the jogger threw out of his window. Luckily the guy was wearing a helmet or he'd be strawberry jam.

Because up until a few years ago there was a law in china that if you help someone in a situation like this you are held liable for him.

abc7chicago.com/chicago-crime-edgewater-attack-bicyclist-punched-litter-police/11181763/
oh that's the helmet being broken into pieces, not blood
he's alright

Attached: 1574037059607.png (655x527, 282.12K)

It goes deeper than that. I vaguely remember a quote from a judge in a case where the defendant got sued for helping, he said something like "why would you get involved if you had nothing to gain from it?" in an accusatory way.