So now that the dust has settled, was this just a way to launder money?

so now that the dust has settled, was this just a way to launder money?
question: are they in your city?
>flag
>yes

Attached: 5d84fc3f2e22af0614310896.png (1920x1080, 3.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

halfords.com/scooters/electric-scooters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>was this just a way to launder money
..no? What the fuck are you on about

I just realised it's always the same brands worldwide

They’re in every town and city of significance. They’re illegal to own here you are only allowed to rent them.

Lmao imagine being a man and riding that ridiculous cuck scooter. I’d rather just walk.

idk they just appeared and kept appearing even if nobody was using them, doesn't seem like a great business

No they are just the newest way for tech bros to set venture capital money on fire.

>you vill own nothing and you vill be happy

One of the most successful businesses ever started here. It went from 100 scooters to over 11 000 in less than 3 years.
I hate them with a passion.

Attached: 0006.jpg (1984x1984, 2.98M)

Yes, picrel is laundering money with it.

Attached: 20220821_165354.jpg (455x458, 74.45K)

everyone uses them

eerie right?

Attached: 424quito.png (565x376, 141.44K)

Flag.
Yes.

How are they illegal to own?

A icelander tried to set them up. Each time he has gotten allowed by municipality but police take them in the next day for breaking traffic laws. Happened twice now. Hilarious seething rants from him about local government supporting him, only to get fucked and have to pay fines. Hope third time comes soon.

its uk

Yes, they are a plague. We should throw them into the river, short circuit their batteries and burn them.

>I’d rather just walk.
>I’d rather just walk.
>I’d rather just walk.
>I’d rather just walk.

Attached: bishmut.gif (255x248, 1.66M)

Scooter drivers deserve the worst.

>We should throw them into the river
We're way ahead of you here in Stockholm. Divers collect thousands of them from the waters every year kek.
The divers are making serious bank from it.

Attached: scooters.jpg (1200x1903, 672.91K)

>Successful
Are they actually making money?
Do they have working unit economics or are they just losing money on every new scooter?

They're not he's just a schizo
halfords.com/scooters/electric-scooters/

BISMUTH

Yea but why are they illegal to own in UK

You can legally own them you just cannot legally use them on public roads or pathways as you cannot insure them. There is no rush to change or update the a quite old law meaning they cannot be insured as they are happy collecting that premium rental money.

They are everywhere i fucking hate these things cause kids and retards always go 300 km/h without even looking left or right just take a damn bike

>UK
Why you need further explanation?

Have the same feeling but haven't looked at the numbers

You should be able to make it profitable but not a great business

The scooters are bought from China in massive containers. They pay between €70-100 per scooter depending on the model. Sometimes even cheaper if they buy larger numbers of them.
And using them ain't cheap. Here in Sweden it's €1 to unlock it and then €0.5 every minute of use. The average customer uses the scooter for 10-12 minutes. And they have literally tens of thousands of customers every single day, 24/7.
They make a pretty big profit.
I know this shit because I work for the tax office here and have dealt with one of the newer starter-ups that came here back in 2018. They are now a huge company.

>tfw they exist and are practically useless
Drivable cities ftw

Do people use them on the road with cars? I've only seen them on sidewalks

Attached: .gif (1200x850, 299.68K)

>I've only seen them on sidewalks
that's illegal and dangerous
ikr never seen someone using them