The Boys S03E05

>you just betrayed my friend and ex-lover which led to his death
>I'm gonna be mildly upset about it
What did she mean by this? Or was she just holding back, due to her fear of Homelander?

Attached: Przechwytywanie2.gif (1229x545, 260.43K)

Did you miss the no hesitation she had to spout out “OMG THATS SO BAD” when a train mentioned “over-patrolling” last episode. Don’t get it twisted it a train was literally any race but black he would’ve been killed a season and a half ago

>Did you miss the no hesitation she had to spout out “OMG THATS SO BAD” when a train mentioned “over-patrolling” last episode
Actually forgot about that. Speaking of that Blue Hawk guy, while the show is entertaining, the amount of anti-white propaganda and its bluntness is absurd.

>the amount of anti-white propaganda and its bluntness is absurd
I agree, it's a ridiculous strawman and it's hard to watch.

Even worse to me was when Homelander, the obvious Orange Man Bad analog, said on TV, "America is safe! Go to work, don't stay home," as if to try to re-write history and pretend Trump wasn't the one trying to restrict travel to and from China at the start of the pandemic and that Democrats weren't the ones literally telling people to go to Chinese New Year festivals and "hug a Chinese" and shit like that.

>the obvious Orange Man Bad analog, said on TV, "America is safe! Go to work, don't stay home,"
Yeah, it doesn't even make any sense. How would staying in home and imposing curfew help against Soldier Boy?

>while the show is entertaining
>hard to watch
This shit is insane to me. The amount of whites that will consume media that hates them, encourages their division and antagonizes their mental health, like you can miss out on a show, it won’t ruin you. The people that run/make this show can only be comfortable when you hate yourselves and each other, they get antsy anytime your division starts to heal. You can miss out on their lame Amazon show.

>you can miss out on a show, it won’t ruin you
I know, I barely watch any shows but this got me hooked with S1 which wasn't that political. At least I'm not paying for it. And like I said, it's just well made and entertaining with its overall plot.

they have to play it down, because A train didnt really betray them. Homelander just overheard all their conspiring with super hearing, and he is having some fun by gasslighting her and turning their would-be team up against eachother

That's a neat idea. Actually, after E4, I was wondering whether A-Train told Homelander willingly or was he forced to do it.

Good point. I noticed that during the show but haven’t seen anyone bring that up. Yeah in the beginning it was RWers afraid of the chinese virus and libs saying it was nothing to worry about and you’re just racist, go hug a chinaman at chinese new year parade

>This shit is insane to me. The amount of whites that will consume media that hates them
It wasn't nearly as anti-white in the first season, and now my autism dictates that I have to watch the show until it's cancelled.

what is starlights power exactly? to flashbang people?

she can emit light
never understood why that was considered good enough to join the seven but deep was a member too so...

she's just a bad actress. her reaction to seeing her friend and ex-lover's dismembered corpse was even worse

I'm a spic and i have no idea how you motherfuckers can watch this garbage, i was watching a couple of episodes and it's crazy how whites just let some fucking tv show shit all over you
I mean what the fuck man

>never understood why that was considered good enough to join the seven
I'm pretty sure that's the whole point. Her power is shit, she got on the Seven because of her image because it's just a PR machine and not about actually being an effective crime fighter.

Some of the satire in this show can be good, but since it's a full-fledged television series rather than a dorky comic, 90% of the time it translates to propaganda bullshit.
Also the juvenile humor is fucking repugnant, but it's to be expected from Garth Ennis. Somehow the cheekiness is even worse than Crossed.

Why isn't my former wife starlight as cute as she was in season 1+2? FUCK

>I’m a spic
why do refer to yourself using a slur?

Attached: ub4iugjnr3691[1].jpg (1200x1444, 117K)

I'm planing on watching this show. Since I don't care about spoilers, just give it to me: is the female dead? I don't wanna watch it without her.

Desperate to fit in, obviously. Many of the users here have no friends outside of this board and will demean themselves however necessary to feel accepted in the group. It's really pathetic.

>Supersonic killed off camera
>Maeve captured off camera

At least in the MCU they have superhero fights.