Ah dun wun it

Ah dun wun it

Attached: ahnevahav.png (672x584, 262.76K)

FUCK OFF.

>sew then like jen snew gews norf ah deh well an finds new red head with stinky poosy and pig face to eat out
the end

this should could be cool if jon raises an army of redheaded stark-targaryen wildling halfbreeds, then marches south to force his cousin Sansa into marriage and becomes King in the North again before marching south to root out his crippled throne-stealing cousin and make a new iron chair to sit on.

but they'll probably have him get cucked and killed by some black wildling girl in the 3rd episode.

rentfree rant. Takes your pills and lay down.

Such trash insipid character and actor. NO, please NO.

>THR noted that this news brings the “GOT” spinoff count to seven current projects in development, including the upcoming “House of the Dragon.” Other live-action prequels previously announced are “10,000 Ships” (a.k.a. “Nymeria”), “9 Voyages,” and “Dunk and Egg.”

Good morning, sirs!

Didnt they film a pilot for one for millions of dollars and then not pick it up lol

ive got some pills for you right here

Attached: 1649971537421.png (970x720, 555.81K)

Yeah, it was about $30million iirc, Naomi Watts was in it.

yeah, they shot a pilot for a prequel that was supposed to be about the first long night, so like, a shitty retelling of Game of Thrones. pretty sure they spent like $30m shooting the pilot and cancelled it afterwards because they didnt know what they where doing.

i cant wait to see how truly awful this shit is. they dont have a bunch of books to rip off now, theyve just got some notes, if that at all, so its going to be season 6, 7 and 8 tier

How can they have a sequel in the same era as the last series but only be about Jon? Wouldn’t other characters have to come back too or will it literally all be beyond the wall with wildlings?

i would think it will be all beyond the wall with wildlings, much easier on the budget, with all the money theyre blowing on house of the dragon. not every show can be a billion dollar production.

So clan warfare amongst wildlings and Jon becoming King Beyond The Wall since the white walkers are gone and there'd be no conflicts with Sansa or Bran...
Maybe Arya returns as an undead witch king and an army of pirates?
Somebody needs to smother this franchise with a pillow.

GAME OF THRONES CINEMATIC UNIVERSE.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
I would kill myself if i were a GoT fanat this point

jon is already basically the king beyond the wall though isnt he? the wildlings think hes a god, tormund is his best boy and right hand man. jon snow is a god to the wildlings, a living god who returned from the dead.

the only thing i can think of is he somehow learns about drogon and dany? maybe she comes back as the new ice queen? idk.

It's gonna be fanfic of the worst a chord.

Take YOUR pills tranny

The Rape, Sansa spinoff when

Mark my words. There is a reason why they had Drogon take Dany's body back to Essos instead of the writers choosing to have a powerful funeral scene for her right there. She's going to be resurrected and come back for another campaign. I thought they would do season 9 of game of thrones eventually but this series will probably be basically that with Jon as the lead.

Wrong. The show is gonna be Bran making pseud quotes while his brain runs on Commodore-64 protocols.

Somehow, the Night King has returned.