In France, cities such as these are considered "nothing special". They truly cannot suffer

In France, cities such as these are considered "nothing special". They truly cannot suffer.

Attached: lyon.jpg (1080x810, 135.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/workers-in-former-east-german-states-work-more-for-less/a-45154141
spiegel.de/wirtschaft/soziales/lohn-karte-wo-in-deutschland-viel-verdient-wird-und-wo-wenig-a-bf4fed54-3aed-4a2c-9f5e-0c7d945a60de
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>They truly cannot suffer
surely you can find a way to make them suffer. you did it before

actually this is considered ugly city in france

>in Germany making 2500e per month while paying 500e monthly rent for a 55 sqm 2-bed apartment is "nothing special". They truly cannot suffer

>in Germany making 2500e per month is nothing special
True

>paying 500e monthly rent for a 55 sqm 2-bed apartment
In 2005, perhaps.

that fountain doesn't match the buildings

We can suffer, because we also have cities that are "really special", like pic related.

Attached: mantes_la_jolie.jpg (800x600, 159.84K)

>In 2005, perhaps.

No dude, right now.

Attached: screenshot-www.youtube.com-2022.08.21-16_44_05.jpg (953x642, 434.26K)

there isn’t a job in Germany where you earn 2500 in a month and pay 500€ in rent without having to drive 100+ km daily

>French think this is ugly commieblock

>commieblock from 1720

eh okay

exactly dude, if you want to have nice architecture you need to pay for it, if Germany looked like France, your rent would be twice as high

East Germany is notoriously cheap because they earn nearly as much on average as you guys in poland do. Saying Leipzig is the standard is incredibly delusional, any other city costs at least twice as much

even our most beautiful areas are just poor imitations of france
the most beautiful university (royal holloway) is just a copy of the château de chambord

Attached: rhul.jpg (1594x693, 291.32K)

>even our most beautiful areas are just poor imitations of france
this applies to every country

Mass residential architecture is fairly ugly everywhere, even in France. But they have inner cities to die for.

Not in Italy or the Benelux countries. And Asian architecture is also fairly unique and obviously completely unrelated to France.

better photo

mediterranean countries don't look much like france imo

Attached: holloway-3.jpg (500x332, 213.29K)

And I agree with them. It's sad how much Any Forumsposters will idolize commie blocks as "culture" as long as you slap some facades with overused generic elements on them.

Eh no, Leipzig is fairly poor but very far from Poland still.

Your countryside is really gorgeous & iconic though

>as much on average as you guys in poland do.

lol, 2500e/month is just an average wage in cities like Leipzig

It isn't

dw.com/en/workers-in-former-east-german-states-work-more-for-less/a-45154141

>According to the statistics, the average annual gross wage in the former East German states is €30,172

30k/12 = 2,5k and it includes also wages in rural areas so maybe it's even higher in a big city like Leipzig

Lyon is pretty even for French standards, what are you talking about? Have you seen Le Havre?

The median salary in Leipzig is 3000 euros a month. The average is probably around 3300, therefore. But that's gross.

spiegel.de/wirtschaft/soziales/lohn-karte-wo-in-deutschland-viel-verdient-wird-und-wo-wenig-a-bf4fed54-3aed-4a2c-9f5e-0c7d945a60de

Average net salary should be around 2100-2200 euros if you're an unmarried incel. Median is 2000.

Oh you mean before taxes

I realize they have some ugly cities, but they're mostly very small and limited to the ugliness containment area (far North). All 10 largest agglomerations in France are gorgeous.

>Average net salary should be around 2100-2200 euros if you're an unmarried incel.

whatever, not a big difference, if you make 2200 eur and still your rent is like 500 eur for such a big apartment, you literally can't suffer if you're left with like 1700 eur after your housing costs are deducted

See, the median is 3050 gross. Your net will be closer to 2000 than to 2500.

>you literally can't suffer if you're left with like 1700 eur after your housing costs are deducted
I have more than that and I still suffer because my city isn't as beautiful as French ones.

Attached: leipzig poorfags.png (657x630, 169.03K)

Where do you live?

>I have more than that and I still suffer because my city isn't as beautiful as French ones.

but then you wouldn't have "more than that" but substantially less

Karlsruhe. I suffer every day.