What's the consensus

what's the consensus

Attached: 1661064813057573.jpg (1169x1252, 253.81K)

I want her to party with Berlusconi

>what's the consensus

Attached: this_song_goes_very_hard.png (1200x1073, 630.54K)

Look, if her husband is cool with her partying with one or more of her boyfriends, that's their business.

i came here to laugh at the simps

It's not about PM's not being allowed to do what they want in their free time, it's about having good taste. Jumping around all coked ou to some kikepop garbage? Really?

Imagine Kadyrov denazifying her

After seeing how much publicity she's getting, just wait. Jacinda, Kamla etc will start having "oh she's cool too" leaks.

It's all just target audience: zoomer marketing.

Her only mistake was getting caught on video, if she was out in the epstein island diddling little boys like a normal person nobody would bat an eye.

Imagine being such a cuck that you defend politicians breaking the law when regular people get fined and lose their normal jobs for taking drugs every single week

Dumb bitch got caught breaking the law while acting like a whore and the gynocentric media is bending over backwards to paint her as a hero for it. If she were instead a guy with a wife and kid in the same context, the same virtue signalling cunts would be calling for his resignation.
She's just another NATO puppet at the end of the day. They're already trying to spin this as Russian propaganda, top kek.

Partying is whatever by why did she need to kiss/grind on other dudes?

Kazakhstan

Lickable pits

cant wait

What law did she break?

dancing to jungle beats

they sacked my boy boris for partying

manufactured drama

Attached: 4205555538_7834ef4554_k.jpg (2048x1424, 535.15K)

Jacinda is actually not as retarded as sanna and is actually maternal so any vids from her are just her and her daughter

he probably fucks children in his spare time, its just a technicality they used to oust him

You should expect a politician, and especially one of such a high rank, to live their life like a responsible, respectable, and professional adult, not like a teenager.