Why are supermarkets in Russia so well stocked? So cheap? With so many varieties?

Why are supermarkets in Russia so well stocked? So cheap? With so many varieties?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 199.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_HF-ohP04U
youtube.com/watch?v=iFnZlG1lFzs
youtube.com/watch?v=YjODWAc6qUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can you at least put a link to the video?
make an effort

Where did you think the bodies of ukrainian victims would go.

Why not? We're first world after all

Because Russia is an economical powerhouse to rival the EU. I'm planning to move there soon.

big food producer
imports are probably the expensive stuff

Does Russia have supermarkets??

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_HF-ohP04U

Shit thread but to all anons here, Russian or not, did you guys have any shortages in your grocery stores? For us mostly it was sunflower oil that was out of stock or nearly out of stock for a few months. Seems to be stabilizing now, though. Nature is healing.

Attached: IMG_5568.jpg (885x1180, 365.3K)

based trad russia stocking their supermarkets while gay west is starving

No shortages here
(And no that sugar shit was an overblown meme)

you know he fucked them both afterwards?

not even meme-ing.

Attached: black pepe.png (553x506, 74.44K)

>So cheap?
it's expensive as shit

i remember someone making cross-compassing of buying the same products in germany and russia, and even with devalued currency germany was still cheaper

>black man
>2 white girls
>black man filming them from the back
>"the view from here is good"
>both girls laugh
what did he mean by this?

Attached: 159867335564.jpg (391x305, 21.27K)

Yes of course

Not even people hamstering or panick buying? Our flour got scarce for a week or two because of that. But it returned to normal very quickly. In the first two weeks it was a little like the start of COVID but not nearly as bad.

avg german spends around 300 euros a month on food

russians would starve if they had similar prices

a little late as a counter to attached pic, but it's the thought that counts, i suppose.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1021x633, 213.45K)

>what did he mean by this?
Everyone in Russia love white girls, especially back gentlemens

I can remember random shortages of canned meat and rice in first 3 months

Flour isle in Februari.

Attached: IMG_4982.jpg (1574x1180, 539.89K)

why live if you can't fuck your wife's sisters?

Attached: s979948192726650918_p7_i4_w640.jpg (640x480, 24.67K)

youtube.com/watch?v=iFnZlG1lFzs

average family spends 40-50% of income on food, this is official data

you know nothing, fool

The rice isle in the early covid weeks. Not a single pack of flour I think, either. Plenty of other foods but almost none of the classic non perishables like pasta, flour, rice. Wish I took more pictures of those days.

Attached: IMG_2811.jpg (1574x1180, 254.35K)

I always laugh how out of all foreigners russians keep to hang out with blacks. Every fucking video of “a foreigner’s reaction to russian music/food/movies etc.” there’s a charcoal dark nigger commenting it.

Not that I can think of aside from a minor drop in toilet paper and only in select few store chains. You could always just cross the street and find it in another supermarket anyway.

thats nigeria tier senpai

Attached: schlecht.webm (1920x1080, 339.97K)

bro I guarantee those did not come off a hot woman, rather some chubby 155cm brown toad with too much makeup, who only has tits because she's fat, and has no ass despite her weight

Also from COVID days. People hoarding milk of all things? I was confused.

Attached: IMG_2808.jpg (1574x1180, 370.59K)

no, nigeria doesn't have 30%payroll+13%income tax + 20% VAT aka sales tax

didn't have any shortages in Israel besides some specific brands of sun flower seeds
here in russia it doesn't seem like there is a shortage of anything, there are still a ton of imported shit in every supermarket and everything not imported is obviously still around

Lol yeah there was a slight drop in toilet paper again. Luckily this time it didn't turn into a full blown panic.

i dont

good for you

not my problem
I think I might be under a curse or she is casting spells on me
damn I love that quaker oatmeal.
Please guard it until I come pick it up or hide it behind that other stuff

didn't ask bro

For me it's frozen yakut fishmarkets

Attached: 1644089571457.webm (1920x1080, 2.98M)

Russia YES
youtube.com/watch?v=YjODWAc6qUo

Funny how only fat shorthaired girl can't get black bf because she is ugly for afro-russian standards. Other two already with black kids

If I recall correctly, there was actually a food trade war between the EU and Russia after 2014. Food imports were banned. So I'm guessing Russia and the EU don't have many food connections to cause shortages now. Our shortages are all from Ukrainian imports without many alternatives, which is sunflour oil above all apparently.

means nothing
you can sustain yourwelf with bread and potatoe or buy brand label "bio" certificate sustainably farmed happy animal food for 8x the price

It survived months of hoarders buying up everything, I'm sure it's still there somewhere, waiting for you.

that's sweden-tier ...

They are all ugly to be honest. 3-4/10

We are far ahead

damn bro, what a fucking piece of cringe dance. Never thought women could be so un sexy.