Is this how Disney copes with bad reviews now?

Attached: DB1A4D62-472A-400F-AE58-C520A05FED8C.jpg (1170x1685, 908.08K)

Chris Evans is one of the biggest faggots in all of Hollywood. I much prefer Rich Evans.

Funny thing is they tried to remove it but buckled after getting yelled at on twitter

>I much prefer Rich Evans.
the idea of Rich playing Captain America fills me with amusement

I'm...I'm just not gonna watch it hahaha

Nice. Good to see they’ve learned nothing from
Star Wars
Terminator
Jurassic Park

Keep going! Make a film next called “Round Up” about Woody (now voiced by Tom Holland) who is a bisexual cowboy and Jessie fucks a freed negro!

Got an issue with this? YOURE THE RACIST HOMOPHOBE

why is chris evans being a islamophobo and xenophobe biggot?

>die off like dinosaurs
He does know meteorites don't pick and choose who they kill, right?

Attached: 1645432713153.jpg (444x470, 40.39K)

>homophobia and racism will just stop one day
lmao

A meteorite was too small to cause a mass extinction. If it was a a celestial object It might've been something way bigger, like an asteroid, or a comet

Why does Chris Evans hate: Arabs, Hispanics, Asians, Muslims, and Africans? Fucking eurocentric bigot

Aspergers

So he’s saying the entire Muslim world needs to be bombed into oblivion.

BASED

The movie was good until zurg, bad reviews have nothing to do with the gay couple

>now
lol dude they've been doing this strategy for like 5 years.

Also this in particular is Bob Chapek frantically trying to find some good "representation" to stave off the utter shitshow of a response to the Florida anti-groomer law.

Maybe stop putting faggots in movies, audience doesn't want it
I thought it was all about money, why don't they remove it?

Companies bypass that now and just get endless investments so they can shove in ESG

>I thought it was all about money
It is about money. BlackRock's money.

>slam the door in Tim Allen’s face
>fans are disappointed and/or angry
>speculation about political discrimination against conservatives makes the rounds
>Chris Evans on Twitter: “You homophobes! I hope you die!” *hits you with his purse*
BRAVO. That’s REALLY going to pull crowds for a children’s movie.

There's like 6 billion other people on the planet who don't buy into the LGBT cult why do Americans think they have solved some aspect of the human condition that nobody else has ever figured out

That's a bad picture. Makes him look like an AIDS patient.

I wish those 6 billion people would do something about the lgbt instead of just ignoring it

Yes yes, everything you think is true little
Progress and what everyone else thinks will die out. You are right. We are wrong. Thank you ol great usual celebrity surrounded by walls and guns. I don't care if I sound like a boomer, I don't care anymore. Nothing matters. We're all gonna die anyways, you caring deeply about a man in an animation film for kids, feeling seen because he fucks another guy's ass or me posting on this website, a post you'll never see what I said, why am I typing? For (You)s?, to just be able to give my honest opinions without getting in trouble for wrong speak and shadowbanned from society because of Twitterfags like you?

I really don't know.

Attached: channels4_profile (1).jpg (900x900, 194.09K)

Finish this sentence:
>Critics die off like dinosaurs, trannies die off like _________.

Attached: ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK.gif (1540x1222, 820.13K)

>Muslims will die off like the dinosaurs
Jesus Chris you can't just go around saying stuff like that

Oh my god, is that an interracial kiss on MY TELEVISION!?!
ARGHHH IM GOING INSANE

Attached: Star Trek Kiss.jpg (1420x799, 66.38K)

dinosaurs... or perverted men who cannot produce progeny

What did dinos ever do to this asshole?

Chris Evans is such an insufferable leftist douchebag in real life that it genuinely fucks with my mind that his portrayal of Captain America was so kino. I guess it shows that you can be an amazing actor on the one hand and an awful human being on the other.

to be fair it took the entire earth and eco system to be destroyed to wipe out the dinosaurs

Attached: 954.png (916x910, 30.42K)

What killed the dinosaurs...?

THE GAY AIDS

slippery slopes don't exist

That doesn’t seem too accepting of other’s cultural differences. What a racist neo-Nazi incel bigot chud.

Also don’t support Disney outrage or shock marketing.

Attached: 1E769CDF-1CCB-4CC8-8744-5B807AF8B7BF.jpg (1125x1960, 419.42K)

no but jewish tungsten bars do