>its actually a real thing

Attached: jo6mof9qgfi91.jpg (1076x1080, 140.32K)

it's at least $10 here

Wait until they find out about milkshakes

Unironically the worst thing to happen to Southeast Asia. That piece of crap has more sugar than cola and its turning all our girls fat.

Boba's existence alone justifies Taiwan's destruction by China.

shops like these are propping up everywhere, alongside cafes serving waffles and ice cream
diabetes is on the rise, and traditional food are tossed to the wayside for "hip" food.

sometimes I wish I had capital, and can correct my neighborhood

Why doesn't the government just dictate how much you can consoom? Isn't that how it works over there

Only dumb retards call it "bubble tea".
Its BOBA, it was always BOBA, and it will always be BOBA.
I'd love to actually see a study of which regions in the world call it by which name

no way in hell that bubble tea would cost $2.76. you could but almost two meals with this money. It's average price should be $1-1.5.

Only women drink this.

Not really I enjoy tea especially if its sweet

I never ever had Bubble Tea.
And I never ever touched fidget spinner in my life.

I fucking hate zoomers.

This

People like would refer to it as milk tea
>food crisis

I like the taste of the bobas

Cry me a river

Attached: kek.jpg (345x345, 28.1K)

Im 18 you dummy, probably younger than you are.

I dont even know what a bubble tea is, do we have this in France ? (outside Paris)

Boba tea isn't a zoomer thing faggot. Fidget spinners, pokemon cards, tide pods, brocoli hair, and sodomy are zoomer things.

I'm seriously considering opening a bubble tea shop. The ingredients are extremely cheap compared to the final product. Unfortunately it's completely new in India so only enthusiasts early adopters will come. Probably people who like to watch east-asian media might be familiar but it's hard to gauge the market.

Couldn't you just market it as a milk tea shop? Are those things popular in india?

Didn't ask. Go to sleep American, it's too late.

if you live/operate near some liberal uni like JNU it might work

It's 6 am here faggot

>do i fit in now guys
tranny

So? You've been posting for the last 3 hours here. Are you still high? I'm Sorry to hear about your addiction man. I hope you can sort it out.

Bubble tea has the same high calorie content as tonkotsu ramen.

And unlike ramen, it does not fill you up. It is the best obesity promoting drink.

>do i fit in now guys

I wish I knew how to fit in among my peers. Besides being 18, I feel like 30 already.

Kek, no one spends more than 30 minutes here. You're seething pretty hard mate.

Looks like you know more than I do about this site then, keep it posting, thanks.

Milk tea is very popular but boba drinks are more milkshakes than tea. I mean can you call yakut-mango-syrup-ice tea anymore?
I can't really compete with the tea shops; it's saturated with super cheap street vendors to posh starbucks-for-tea shops.

I agree but real estate near universities are extremely costly. They know the value of a large student population.

>And unlike ramen, it does not fill you up. It is the best obesity promoting drink.
(((they))) finally figured out a way to stop these asians being so skinny compared to us...