Indians look like THIS???!?

Indians look like THIS???!?

Attached: 1449689323126.jpg (1500x1024, 238.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/pulse/news-we-humanity-jarawa-documentary-competition-spain-dereims
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

VGH, MY DVRK ANCESTORS

Damn, these bitches are black as coal. The only real blacks besides those sudanese niggas.

these people literally cannot suffer, they have no conception of suffering. they live in a tropical paradise with ample fruit, small animals and seafood. they literally have nothing to do all day except rear their young, sing songs and do dances
they have no concept of ownership, since nature is bountiful; no concepts of jealousy, no goals no stresses, just bliss.
this is ltierally what they took from you bros.

i would rather suffer

SEXO WITH BLACK QUEENZ

Damn I wanna sexo all of them

Attached: 1610188002367.jpg (600x571, 24.43K)

English Übermensch detected.

i would SEX unironically

All of them should be impregnated by BWC.

Why do even the most primitive people on Earth who never interracted with the West wear underwears too ?

Holy baed some one post that Video

Attached: ce1.jpg (521x937, 54.07K)

indians are too racist to claim these folks

to protect their genitals? you wouldnt want to get your balls ripped by accident by some branch or something or get lots of dirt and mud in your vagina

Monkeys don't protect their balls.

because theyre dumb,and their genitals are smaller than ours

Monkeys are hairy

we legit run safaris through there lands like human zoos

before Iran_N and Yamnaya arrived, yes this is how they used to look

I'm hairy

They are not even that primetime they have concept of Language, husband wife, friends etc
linkedin.com/pulse/news-we-humanity-jarawa-documentary-competition-spain-dereims

Attached: 1520176480791.jpg (1280x720, 120.46K)

they are not dravidians retard Jarawa are literally the first humans outside africa and isolated ever since

Attached: images (30) (19).jpg (657x467, 50.12K)

they are AASI, no one mentioned dravidians

All humans looked like that before gene mutation

Attached: images (27).jpg (766x400, 36.79K)

>human zoos
just when you think india can't commit anymore crimes against humanity, actually impressive at this point
why are you othering your own people?