Australia bros

Australia bros...
>The most terrible ghettoes will be created for surfers - this is the most arrogant, most anti-Eurasian phenomenon. There is nothing more disgusting than riding with a white-toothed smile on this disgusting board.

Attached: 16610676945110.jpg (1024x656, 257.79K)

Kill all the surfers, save the White Race.

The mad duginist fears the blond surfer chad

Bukowski was right. Politics is a sad joke.

Glad this cunt lived so he can suffer from grief

kek

Hey, someone says pseudophilosophical/pseudopsychological/pseudosociological/pseudohistorical bullshit. Must be true!
t. Russian nationalist

This but unironically. Great white sharks need our help.

The more I read about Aleksandr Dugin, the more I realise this faggot is a globohomo jew that deserve to die.

>used to dabble with satanism, magic and the occult
>was married multiple time
>his first wife was a radfem who came out as a lesbian
>was a member of "black order of the SS" with his lesbian wife (wtf)
>used to be a neo-nazi and used the pen name Hans Siever because "muh Stalin bad"
>now thinks "muh Stalin good" because ultranationalist (don't ask me I don't know)
>named his first son after some surrealist french poet
>now thinks abstract art is a waste of time
>is a staunch anti-capitalist
>is a bolshevik but also anti-communist and monarchist (wtf)
>praised the serial killer Andrei Chikatilo, the Red Ripper, for "transcending his victims metaphysical dualism and becomming one"
>thinks chemistry and physics are "demonic sciences"
>is a fifth columnist

he's simply the least schizophrenic russian

Just a mentally ill person. Just like you.
>globohomo jew
> fifth columnist
Seek help for you paranoid bullshit.

what's wrong with "fifth columnist" ???

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-21_10-47-42.png (840x1150, 1.15M)

I genuinely believe Dugin is a legit schizo

Strelkov is my favorite schizo. His love-hate relationship with Ukrainians is kawaii and tsundere. Dugin is just a human version of an AI chat bot that regurgitates words he heard but didn't understand.

OH SHIT
Dugin's daughter got iced via carbomb.
So that's why OP made this thread

>Strelkov is my favorite schizo. His love-hate relationship with Ukrainians is kawaii and tsundere.
Same with Poklonskaya b tw

Typical example of a person who is just interested in having extreme opinions but not really on what they are about. They just want to appear radical and cool, in reality most of the time they are just delusional. History is full of guys like him, it's also one of the reasons why communism and nazism appeal to many people

I just don't understand how you can hold that many contradictory views in your head at the same time. I'm also very wary of people who go from one extreme viewpoint to another.

Those are some of the more likeable aspects of him. Imagine having a guy this based in the upper echelons of government.
Do western politicians even read?

So his daughter was a surfer, huh?

In the way around, the surfers exploded his daughter, fucking bastards.

>Hey, someone says pseudophilosophical/pseudopsychological/pseudosociological/pseudohistorical bullshit. Must be true!
Я caм нe вepил, нo этo peaльнo в Чeтвёpтoй пoлитичecкoй тeopии нaпиcaнo

>westoids get obsessed with local schizos to the point of creating wild global domination conspiracy theories about him
You're even worse than vatniks who blame Obongo and senator McCain for the smell of piss in their commieblocks.
And i thought westoids are smarter than our retards.

>It was KGB
What would Russian state gain from a justification for enforcing a martial law and mobilisation?

Attached: 1650336489677.jpg (415x604, 50.02K)

>expects to find smart people on Any Forums

>Implying he didn't blow his car himself to save himself of shame of having a surfer in the family

>inside job
So why did he do it? Was it all part of the plan?

Attached: 1658247975464567.png (469x560, 17.29K)

>Was it all part of the plan?
of course

What i didn't expect is ukrainians trying to unironically car bomb this literal nobody, this is kinda similar to incels who go for the elementary schools and supermarkets.
Wypipo terrorism is absolutely pathetic and misses the point.
>inb4 ukrainians are not white

>inb4 your state did it

How will the Russian state media present this? It's impossible to present this as a nothingburger. Either you admit that your intelligence can't keep your country safe from the CIA/Ukrainians/whatever or that there's infighting happening within your elite.

>exposed as working class povvos who somehow managed to get some money by dugin
>exposed as corona cuckolds subservient to the state in all regards by djokovic
why do slavs always BTFO bruce?