Every single fucking sunday. It never fails. Is your neighborhood like this?

Every single fucking sunday. It never fails. Is your neighborhood like this?

Attached: sunday.jpg (1920x1080, 554.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i9r_nMzdTu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck you you sissy, I'm moving to your neighbourhood to make even more noise. I'll bring some BBC refugee slaves and pitbulls to rape your daughter too

There is a guy with a chainsaw sawing wood every single weekend, like how much wood can a man have to saw?

No but my dad's like this in thursday (his holiday)

not where I live but where I work, yes. My office is surrounded by boomers who randomly start drilling or cutting and it never stops. Also some old fart nearby uses a leaf blower and bush trimmer EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY

I'm convinced it's 60yo retired guys who are bored and want something to do

just wake up at 7 like a normal person
>but it's sunday!
well don't you want to enjoy your sunday instead of sleeping the entire morning?

Why are you scandis working physical labour on Sundays?

I enjoy my Sunday by sleeping

that's because you don't get enough sleep the rest of the week

dont you have voice insulated windows

youtube.com/watch?v=i9r_nMzdTu4
BOOOOMER YEEEAAHH BOOMER USA

that's unironically illegal on Sundays here and you can call the cops if your neighbors do loud gardenwork
that's why Sundays here are very quiet and tranquil

Making loud noises, i.e. power tools, is illegal here. Sunday is rest day.

It's illegal here too, but people either don't know or don't have the balls to call the police. Besides, the cops rarely do anything about it unless it's during a special holiday.

Croatians are catholics and humans so we don't do loud work on Sundays

f*rstoid problem, can't relate

Can't afford lawnmowers, chainsaws or hedge trimmers in indonesia? I smell cope or you're a city slicker in an apartment

nigga, does this sound like a motorcycle? also sunday is restday, nobody works on sunday

Attached: file.png (1000x1911, 530.55K)

based non-mentally ill bros

no, people here have a very strict approach to celebrating Sunday as a holiday and you won't even see here people turning the washing machine on not to mention drilling.

On Saturdays it can be hell sometimes though

These do, sunday here everywhere is open for business pretty much and people like to do the gardening and shit they can't be arsed to do during the normal work week

Attached: hhh25__71301.jpg (2000x2000, 1.24M)

>powertools
again, f*rstoid problem. sorry, can't relate.

blessed post