/brit/

yep, i been drinkin again edition

Attached: 1653909977134.jpg (448x603, 27.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/business-62344571
youtube.com/watch?v=NOBDk_4Pkho
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anime

kick
people
in the dick

poo

Attached: bean2.png (611x604, 407.29K)

not a single bong ITT

classic everyone saves up their bets posts for the new then it turns all those posts are shite moment

stiff bodybuilders shouldnt box

post that brazilian tiktok girl who's a 10/10

innit

Joshua trying to say Ukrainian fighters get special treatment because their country is always in turmoil was lol

might wank to anime this morning

keep kicking people in the dick
don't stop kicking people in the dick

might partake in the fabled grotty hungover wank this morning

me atm

people with dicks are called men leftypol

ufc posters are the worst posters on /sp/
i literally don't know anyone who watches ufc irl but online it seems like everyone loves it

>Over-50s turn to house-shares to beat rising rents

bbc.co.uk/news/business-62344571

Nice peak into your futures lads.

Attached: 1608419094724.jpg (1838x1920, 1.96M)

need a nice 50 year old mum to live with me and cook me food and wash my clothes and cuddle me after a long hard day of toil

Woke up and feel like pure SHIT despite not having had anything to drink this weekend
Inflammationberg doing a number on me I think

Nuts how much life essence a hungover wank grants you. Should be recommended by doctors

BIIIISSSSSMILLAH

housing association for me

Landlords are the SCUM of the earth

wouldn't hate landlords so much if i didn't have to give them almost half my wage every month

i'm ready to wank

...yh?

If im still flatsharing in my 40s idk lads really seems 'cide worthy

the majority of male born people do not deserve to be called men
they are just little worms
kick them in the dick

Have you considered getting a better job?

no, not regularly, every time i have tried to have some more hours. what an unsual experince. not be disrupted in your sleep every two hours by anything. by cat. by screaming neighbours and children on trampoline and them not bashing a football against my garden. by thumping construction. what a strange request am i right. to sleep one night for 8 hours

what a strange believe

Attached: 5xnehpjo45h91.jpg (896x512, 52.33K)

whats this about

embrace georgism

Attached: Henry_George_c1885_retouched[1].jpg (1434x2088, 615.85K)

...yh
but i'm incompetent and don't really want to have to work hard

I didn’t pay my electricity bill for two years. This is what happened…
…. I ignored all attempts that Scottish Power made to contact me (phone, email and regular mail). At no point did anyone knock on my door about the debt. A bailiff has to have a court judgment in order to visit and reposes assets in lieu of debt owed to a private company. SP would need to represent themselves at my local magistrate court at their own expense and have a judge agree to their claim. They never did. When I started working again and contacted them to sort it out they put me on a fixed plan to pay my debt off (£2200ish). As luck would have it I’m still on this plan/agreement and it will insulate me from the coming price rises for the next 18 months. I’m not saying this because I’m proud of not being able to pay my utility bills , I’m saying it so more responsible people who might priorities paying bills over eating and staying warm in winter may be under the impression that not paying your electricity bill will lead to bailiffs coming to your house. The utility companies are about to experience the biggest simultaneous none payments they’ve ever had to deal with and in my opinion they won’t be able to deal with it.

Wonder if I should cop a 1-bed flat in Clapham for £350k

ClapNAM

anyone remember the cuckio meme

They call me the hangman, coz I leave mothafuckaz out to dry

fuck up salarymong

i'll clap your ham in a minute if you don't shut up

me and the lads

Attached: 1660903209498[1].webm (272x480, 1.38M)

imagine everyone just quit their job and went on the dole
forced UBI

take me back
youtube.com/watch?v=NOBDk_4Pkho

weird how in the sixties it was calling gays pedophiles, but now that homosexuality is widely accepted they had to move the goal post to blaming trans people.

i’m spent lads

boring webm DO NOT WATCH

all the sexual retards and emotional retards will burn

Attached: HQu.jpg (1440x1440, 288.47K)

weirdly enough if we did that the economy wouldn't collapse
mostly because it's not tied to labour, just stock speculation