The Unilluminated Knight

One thing that always gets me when I see this: why is nothing made of the bus escape?

I can see the police missing it, but other buses saw it clearly pulling out of the bank; why was it not reported? Were henchmen driving?

Attached: download.jpg (343x147, 7.57K)

Why would you report a fellow bus driver on the daily grind?

>why is nothing made of the bus escape?
Shhhh, snot important

Because it's pulling out of a bank wall? One that you may be aware police are headed to?

Cause it's not real.

driver behind him was on their phone which is why they slowed down so that there was a gap

The Joker knew nobody would care because he knew about society

The ruse only has to work long enough for Joker to pull away onto another street. Only the bus driver immediately behind him is going to be in a position to report the numbers, and I don't think school buses carry radios.

My bus stop when I was a kid was just like this it but it was in World Trade Center Building 7. I am so sick of chud conspiritards spreading lies about the gracious Larry Silverstein who let me and the other children stay in his penthouse for free. It was known at my school (a prestigious WEF-backed private school) as "the bus stop that broke the building's back."

I suppose. It doesn't much matter, tracking down Joker is the problem.

It's just a massive suspension of disbelief in an otherwise very well crafted movie.

joe had been driving school buses out of buildings for weeks beforehand so nobody thought anything of it by that point

our bus driver was always either too drunk or too high on drugs to barely even drive the damned bus let alone see 50 feet in front of him lol

It's not though. The dust is pretty much all cleared off by the time the first cop car passes it. It's not like these buses were there the whole robbery, the Joker would have observed they pass the bank at a certain time each day and had his bus arrive shortly before they come down the street. All the bus drivers would see is a bus backed up in the building, and would probably assume it's some thirdie on his first day. They're going to keep moving because the police won't know to stop buses, and he's going to have enough time to get to another vehicle to transfer the bags to.

>be bus driver, in massive line of busses
>another bus pulls in front of you
>wtf? I could swear it just came out of the building.. wtf was that..
>bus pulls away from you a few streets over
>report it to.. whoever a bus driver would report to
>"Yeah I saw some weird shit. The bus was unmarked though. Couldn't say what the deal was."

Nah. The one conveniently leaving space for him and likely the one behind sees him PULLING OUT of the bank.

The dust is gone by the time the police are driving beside him.

A convenient space in a bus convoy is not improbable, neither is wageslaves doing nothing about a crime immediately as it occurs.

Eh, it's just a little much for me.

>be bus driver, in massive line of busses
>another bus pulls in front of you
>wtf? I could swear it just came out of the building.. wtf was that..
>bus pulls away from you a few streets over
>have to continue your drive for another few hours
>forget to contact police because its been a long day and passed out after shift
>I'm sure I wasn't the only person who saw that

the cops would've seen the bus they were 100 metres away on a straight road, unless americans are just too fat to see that far

>A convenient space in a bus convoy is not improbable
The timing of it with the escape vehicle is a little improbable bro.

It wouldn't have made any difference if he came out on the end of the convoy.

Timing your escape perfectly with passing school buses is improbable enough. Rush hour city traffic isn't exactly something you can set your watch by.
But it's conceivable the escape driver can spot the buses and wait for his chance to join them after they have passed.
But why the gap? The rest of the convoy was nose-to-tail, why the perfectly sized gap for the escape bus to merge into?
It lacks verisimilitude.

it probably was, but at that point they're looking for a school bus.