How are relationships between older men and younger girls seen in your country?

How are relationships between older men and younger girls seen in your country?
Pic related is 25 year old Bollywood actress Sara Ali Khan with her 40 year old Tamil actor boyfriend Dhanush.

Attached: 1661055374611997.jpg (1080x1350, 261.66K)

Yikes pedophile

Built for bwc bull

He's a well known predator that preys on actresses younger than him even his wife's younger sister. He's now grooming Sara Ali khan who is from a royal lineage.

34yr old age gap

Attached: pauleen-luna-vic-sotto-1612084574.jpg (1200x675, 56.68K)

what does she even see in this majdoor looking madrasi? why waste her nawabi pathan genes with some dravidian dalit abbo instead of me?

Paradoxically younger roasties seethe about it but older women usually don't care.

As an Iranian, it's kinda bizarre how highly esteemed pashtuns are in south asia. Persians usually view them as savage relgious uneducated monkeys.

Dhanush is actually a pure born Bihari. He was born on the serene waters of Ma Ganga. Tragically at that very moment a flood hit and his mother and father and all 19 siblings perished. Luckily, a passing tamil tranny saw him and adopted him as her own. She was forced to abandon him by the cruel mistress that is society though, but he decided to honor her legacy. This is hinted at in his name, referring to a rainbow

Top KEK
Like seething at DiCaprio?

She's a golddigger and he's a known pedo

Yeah pretty much. 26-35 year old woman are like
>Omg a celebrity doesn't want A TOTALLY HOT PIECE OF ASS LIKE MYSELF? NOT OKAY!!!!!!!!!!
But 40+ year old women are married or divorced and lust after young studs

Totally fine if you don’t look like a fag
Hotter you are the better

Indians don’t age as fast as you

So 25 is "younger"?
So you're saying I'm not a boomer at 26??

Men are not boomers at 26 but women are. The upside to being a man is that your sex appeal fades much more slowly in your 20s and 30s.

The only people who hold Pashtuns in high esteem are other (very vocal) Pashtuns

I like Pathans, seem manlier and more honorable than other Pakis. Muslim larping is usually just regarding their whiteness though

We view them as same
Its all in their mind

>more honorable
Bacha Bazi is literally the core of the Pathan identity

dunno care

Attached: Raj_Kapoor_in_Anari_enhanced.jpg (1280x1602, 268.82K)

Older men with younger women is the natural pairing.
Men are too immature before 30 to settle down and by 30 women are already declining in fertility.