Why are american female soldiers (both black and white american female soldiers) looks cuter than average american...

why are american female soldiers (both black and white american female soldiers) looks cuter than average american females? i saw a few american soldiers in south korea and they were in better shape than the average americans.

youtu.be/GCmg9S-IjHA

Attached: s.png (2560x1440, 2.81M)

They are affected effortless to administrative work and get free Uni in return. That or in some war ship command center. They are not real soldiers, just opportunistic, normal females. They'll get discharged within a few years without having seen combat or even setting food in a war zone.

For official interviews they pick the hottest chick in the unit.

You have to pass weight and physical fitness standards to stay in the military so turbo lards get thrown out.
70% of American women at least are absurdly fat.

You already explained it, the military requires a basic level of physical fitness that doesn't apply to normal people. I'm pretty sure soldiers look better than the average normie in every country.

They're not. Military bitches are never hot.
t. I live here
/thread

Imagine If there was an Indian-American soldier guy around her. He may have said to her, 'Sir, show me Bobs or Vagane. Oh, You won't?! Ok, I will rape you this weekend'.

Your attempt at insulting the indians in the U.S. was a complete and utter failure, you fail to understand that the indian men and women in the United States are from an educated, rich, and liberal background, from these three characteristics and their low crime rates, in general, we can conclude that you suffer from ignorance. Moreover, the "thirsty indian male" phenomenon exists within rural shitholes suffering from repressed sexuality and female hypergamy. Try again.

>american female
Unitedstatian

Built for Pvt. Gomez cock

they are forced to be physically fit

They have to exercise

My old Lieutenant Colonel told us he probably had dozens of bastards running around in South Korea LOL.

>why are soldiers better physically built than normal population

Attached: 1660612320199818.jpg (667x668, 51.92K)

Does Europe really think America is statistically fat? Have they not considered the made up numbers of WWII in their own country yet? Casualties of people no one knew or of people still alive today. I see more fat foreigners than I do of Americans. Maybe, they don't feed you enough in your own country so you come to America and get fat and say that all Americans are fat when in reality, you act like a domesticated animal and eat as much food as is in front of you because of your inherent depravity

This guy is mad because women of his own race won't have sex with him

balkan subhuman cope

Indian-Americans are wealthy, charismatic, and handsome Chads. Crème de la crème of the Indian subcontinent

some of them were good looking. i saw some usfk female soldiers but weirdly, they were autistic koreaboos. it seems like they didn't come here to work, they came here to find a toyboy boyfriend in south korea. and i found the funny fact that south korean boys dating these koreaboos are mostly hideous incels that are not popular with local females at all. they seem to be taking advantage of this. and their sneaky intentions make me vomit. the kdrama actor looking boys in this country or the attractive and cute looking south korean boys like bts have no reason to look for a foreign girlfriend in the first place.

Attached: e.png (1440x812, 1.32M)

Who knew 0.0001% of population was smart and wealthy...