Wtf Ukraine?

Wtf Ukraine?

Attached: Car.png (1170x827, 122.37K)

Damn, another Big Greek Cock enjoyer taken out ....

how’d they even do it?

Poof

multi-polar orderbros...

She said all ukrainians deserve to die
BASED HOHOLS

Lmao

Who is Dugin? Another zoomer blogger?

Z-ack

Source?

Ukrainians have no qualms in killing innocent civilians
Just like how all of the Ukrainian civilians who have lost their lives in this war have died because Ukraine used them as meat shields
Just search it up on the Russian Wikipedia
Only thing I can tell you is that for a while his influence was really exaggerated in the West and people were proclaiming him as the lead ideologue of Putin's government

Bro, after bucha 27.0 now, I don't think the Russians can't help but rape civilians.
How many mass graves with raped kids do you trash people need

was it ukrainians?
Might as well be FSB trying to spice the situation up

Attached: 1661043619579749.jpg (680x744, 96.99K)

Combatants in civilian clothing and innocents caught in the crossfire, killed by both Ukrainians and Russians
When you station troops in civilian areas, like the Ukrainians are doing, you're culpable for their deaths
I just hope the Russian soldiers who have had to fire into Schools and Hospitals don't suffer from too much trauma

How many mass graves full of raped children do you need to see? It's how we know the Russian army is full of aids by the way. Their semen on the children

How many poles does her corpse have now?

>How many mass graves full of raped children do you need to see? It's how we know the Russian army is full of aids by the way. Their semen on the children

There hasnt been one "mass grave" found, much less of "raped children".

The perverted paedophillic fantasies of the hohol supporter. Disgusting.

can't wait till all of you faggot thirdie lovers get put in camps.

Exactly what I was thinking
Delusional disgusting fantasies, I could not believe what I was reading

100 rubles have been deposited to your accounts, comrades.

I only do this because I care for the truth and believe that it's important, sure the truth is sometimes startling but it's better than living in denial of the truth like you are

russians are finding out first hand why americans suffered from terrorism

lol you are chinese

>you don't buy into every blatant lie or sexual fantasy created by the hohols, so you must be russian shill

NPC finngolian moment.

I guess it's finally time for the normal Russian citizens feel the heat of the war too huh?

Based

We went after the systemic reason. We know Iraq didn't have wmds. Weve always known
It was turning into a boat race with sponsoring terrorist like pokemon for oil shieks.so we we wiped out as an enemy brutally in front of a bunch of oil sheiks in saudi and iran. We made a point. If you know it's going to happen and you don't stop it or tell us or enjoy this thing, we will kill someone around you. randomly.
That's terrorism

>putin's face when he thinks taking over ukraine will be easy

Attached: black guy laughing.gif (400x225, 1.94M)