Is Russia overrated?

Like, 7 months ago, I thought Russia was a major superpower, still able to pose a threat towards NATO, armed with very reliable and modern equipment.

However, with their pathetic advances against a third world country which is basically at their own borders, and incapacity to take their capital which is also near their borders, made me aware that the only thing that truly works in Russia is their propaganda.

Attached: images (44).jpg (680x451, 27.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_IGU_7alJ80
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice reddit spacing.
Goes in all field.

countries that are actually strong don't need propaganda in the first place

they were always full of shit

Ok Mohammad ibn Ali. Now go back to pol

Attached: 1660575940616094m.jpg (1024x902, 163.46K)

now you know why reading things on the internet doesn't make one half as knowledgeable as they think they are, and how saying "critical thinking" doesn't turn a person into a critical thinker

Z

Attached: raid.webm (854x480, 2.7M)

The problem woth nuclear weapons is in reality they are only defensive. If you attack with nuke then America will erase you

Russia is Nigeria with snow and nukes.

>Like, 7 months ago, I thought Russia was a major superpower,
How fucking retarded can you be?

Good god. I bet you browse our general

To be honest, several months ago everyone thought Ukraine would fall in like 3 days. But I can't believe even then so many fell for the Russia is a self sufficient, superpower, 2nd army in the world memes. By all metrics it was obvious Russia is about on par with a mid size European country

Literally everybody thought that, fucking nordestino

>The entire world is watching. And now that we have attained such a large audience. I have an announcement to make:
>FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK FAGGOTS
>FUCK HOHOLS
>FUCK THE WEST
>FUCK NATO
>AND FUCK JANNIES (except the Russian one)

I didn't THOUGH

>THOUGH

Attached: 1640482538735.png (740x724, 91.44K)

Incredibly over rated. I have no idea on how they have such a huge pull on Leftists. It's like a siren call to them

I thought they would've at least taken the entirety of Donbass and would be engaged in Kharkiv(city) and advancing on Odessa by this point.

I was reading articles in like 2016-17 claiming that the exaggeration of Russian capabilities was done so that countries would increase spending on their militaries and thus make arms manufacturers richer
People have been laughing at Russian for a long time, their only threat is nuclear missiles

The idea was a rapid operation to take Kiev and do regime change. They were baited by ((them)) into believing Zelensky regime would then crumble immediately. Without this premise, they simply cannot take a country of 45M people. I mean they could, but how do you keep it against hostile population? Look at the sharters, they couldn't even hold a stone age country of 10M goat shephards like Afghanistan.

So plan B is just keep Donbass where there is a substantial pro-russian population and the south of ukraine to deny them access to the sea (except for Odessa, yet they are essentially blockading the maritime shipments to and from Ukraine anyway).

Also keep in mind that Ukraine is fully mobilized and massively supported by ((them)) whereas Russia isn't, by far. If they were to use their full might Ukraine would be gone in a week, but that would be too costly and unnecessary for Russia. They can sustain the current scenario, it works in their favour.

First off Afghanistan had 20 million people. There population doubled during the 20 years we were there.

Second the U.S left before the Taliban made it's move

you played too much fucking call of duty.

anybody with a brain wouldve looked at their military on paper and saw that it didn't have an impressive budget

Sorry it has 40 million people

>Second the U.S left before the Taliban made it's move
giant cope and even then untrue

Attached: images (30) (10).jpg (700x350, 23.92K)

Yeah our military left. And every embassy has marines stationed there. It means absolutely nothing

Ukraine is literally mostly plain. Afghanistan has a shit ton mountain ranges, narrow valleys and such deffensive positions

if russia is overrated then what does that make the rest of the world? guess US is still the hyper giga power from the 90s

>couldn't even hold
low iq arab
youtube.com/watch?v=_IGU_7alJ80

Imagine if the USA had actual anti-nookz technology.

Ukraine and Poland will be in Moscow by now.