Women in your country settling down

when do women in your country 'settle down'? do they go after men or do they usually rope in a guy pretty easily? do you avoid them?

Attached: 1655120951505.jpg (900x972, 193.85K)

I never found promiscuous women unattractive unless it left them with STDs or a kid
The whole "roastie" thing actually comes from old age, not a lot of partners

I wish I had a whore gf but not even whores like me also I’m mentally Ill

that's true. do you believe all the incel stuff about them being extremely detached from their husband if they've slept around for years on end?

Attached: chud stop.jpg (828x792, 174.77K)

when do you plan to settle down?

Literally me.

I'm engaged.

Same I'm mentally fucked up to be with another person

congrats. I used to be engaged.
how old are you

What happened?

He's married now

Attached: 1647563525045.png (396x385, 115.01K)

we moved too fast. wanted different things. she had a lot of issues, and I tried to help her too much. collapsed into a slow bitter tit for tat daily fight.

Sorry to hear that. Are you feeling any better these days?

White dads was make their girls into spoiled princesses
Even if the wife is a tiger mom

Here the majority of lower middle class women marry early. Some become single mothers and are usually despised in the sense having a very hard time finding a husband.
There are also the odd slut actress/singer who finds a younger toy boy guy to marry after they've been around the block. But Brazil is overall socially conservative when it comes to marriage, men expect a lot from their women and passion crimes (killing women who cheat etc) happens often.

sort of. when we split it was a massive relief for me. we were having constant screaming matches and she was bleeding me dry, so the only sadness I felt was for all that I had wasted. several months later I got into another relationship, and apparently it was going great, but then she ghosted me out of the blue. those were my only 2 relationships, and they both ended terribly.
I still am close with a woman, although I'm in a state of limbo. controlling my libido so I feel completely neutral towards her or any other woman. I try not to think about women but it's hard. I do all the other life building stuff, amazing career, tons of physical activity and hobbies, etc, etc, etc.
sometimes I like to cope and think about how they'll settle down. some foolish promise to myself that things will get better, and I'll no longer be so disposable and undesirable, but I know it's just a cope.
so I just fill my days trying to build my life as much as I can. I think I need to start counting my blessings, maybe I won't be so serious or dire then.

Attached: 1618888817555.gif (800x621, 256.64K)

Women in my country deserve beating.

Every morning at 8am I hear "Au, Au" which translate to "Ouch ouch" and screaming "Help, ahhhgh" and I wonder if some woman is being beaten up or if its a rough sex.

It makes me horny. Knowing some women gets what she deserves. Knowing she can leave and yet she decides to stay. Woman are so stupid.

I had a whoore gf and was thinking of marrying her.
But after finding out she cucked me with her cousin, broke up with her.
Instead that experience fucked me up mentally and now i have a strange fetish and distrust for women.

Attached: 1623490419535.png (260x288, 71.25K)

Yes, but I don't think that's the cause of it
More likely, women just aren't OK with sleeping with a guy who's not the best

yeah, I wonder about that. Whenever I hear a woman bring up a past guy they really liked, I realize that was her "peak" guy. Other women have told me openly that they are worried about "settling" for a man. this in combination makes me realize that rarely a man will be a woman's "best", and that most men, including the man she will end up with, is "subpar" to her. this isn't an insecurity from the male perspective, more just an acceptance and want of avoidance of being denigrated

give me 1 (uno) reason for a woman to have a child in this world
literally nothing but weighing you down and wasting your money with 0 gain to you

I'm glad other aspects of your life are well, and I understand what you mean about the cope.

Do you feel like happiness requires love? I've developed a habit of leaving relationships before partners can hurt me (because they will (because I'm disposable)), and I try not to think about love, but life feels so hollow and meaningless without it.

Attached: numbers1266.jpg (644x541, 95.19K)

Germans/Europeans as well as Japanese/Koreans should have much more children because otherwise the world would get into a dysgenic downward spiral

I do, yes. I can't speak for everyone, just me personally. I really see no point in doing all this work if I won't have love and a family, but ironically that's where I fall short the most, as I'm largely a loner (who talks with/gets along with a lot of people), which repulses women, understandably.

I think there's a weird societal trend for people to be fully happy and satisfied and perfect in their lives, and then get into a relationship. Like a relationship is just some bonus life perk, like a perk at a fucking job or something. It's far more than that, and I think this societal trend is partly a huge cope by some lonely people and perhaps our society/economy demanding us to focus on winning "the grind" more.

People need love and relationships, at least, most do. I don't understand the perspective of leaving relationships early, if you're a woman I guess I can see your strategy, but I speak from my perspective of having tried to keep my 2 relationships alive to the bitter end.

>> The whole "roastie" thing actually comes from old age

Or years of fake tanning

Attached: 6C02BFEE-48AC-4DE2-AABE-86851E112575.jpg (1024x1024, 158.93K)