God I hate him

God I hate him

Attached: D5E46B9F-AB44-4D3D-A1A8-B65364537E2A.png (1014x830, 759.13K)

That copypasta about them being detached Gen-X manchildren is right. Still seething about things like the prequels and Christian fundamentalists 20 years later because their minds are stuck in childhood.

Im glad he's losing weight. In passed episodes his body was literally melting into a pool of vanilla ice cream

He really is a moronic butt monkey. They only keep him on because he's a high school friend.

Just keep him relegated in his best of the worst niche and don't let him talk about new media.

He worked exclusively as a punching bag for Mike in the old BOTW vids when he’d get black out drunk. But they don’t do those anymore.

He's like Eric Butts except on the other side of the spectrum.

As a pre rec watcher, you have no idea how reddity and insufferable his religion rants can be

>the Leia chase scene and the Vader fight scene is good because they’re cheap

The sad thing is that out of their group of old high school friends he's still somehow the most fun to watch.

he clearly working out

it sure beats that balding bearded dude murmuring whenever someone makes a crass joke

Looks more like he's withering away with those twig arms.

you hate yourself

gimme the russy

He's goofy and funny I don't mind him

He seems like a nice guy to shit over a movie with but insufferable if you share more time than that with him.

>4-chins is now the religious forum
fucking an hero, all of you

those forearms where like bricks in the obi wan video did you see that definition holyshit what a chad

Just stop watching if you hate them so much idk why everyone on here seethes whenever they do anything

he's super OK

>if you ever criticise an atheist for being an obnoxious retard you are part of enemy team
people like you fucked Any Forums way, way more than anyone else

Low expectations should not be a standard you adhere to when reviewing media, it just makes your review uninteresting.

>i-its better than the fight at mustafar

Attached: acting.webm (514x394, 727.61K)

that was mike

genxers were right though. they don't stop being right because the facts went out of fashion.

What do you want? His opinion to never be criticised or challenged in any way because it aligns with yours? Even when he’s acting like a cocksucking midwit reddit I can’t comment on it because he’s a fedora?

Redlettermedia is dead

Attached: 1655160073273.png (1181x822, 583.33K)