Lucy Liu was the last mainstream Asian actress, 25 years ago

Attached: 1655408639193.png (600x600, 344.49K)

>mogged by a kpop star
Sad!

I love that guy.

Attached: Luna casting male edition.jpg (968x1573, 1014.5K)

why isn't he criticising bollywood for the Indian leads??

Same. His comics are comedy gold.

And they make you think, too. With all the Asian stereotypes in this country, it's easy to just get ensconced in your white privilege and ignore the hurt being done to Asians.

He has unironically made me feel more sympathetic towards asian americans experiencing racism even though he's so ham fisted

I liked his comic about an alternate universe race-reversed version of Iron Fist, where an Asian character learns fighting styles of Pilgrims or something. The point he was trying to make was that white people would be really offended, but I actually think it was a fun idea.

Yeah they really make me think about asian women ensconced with BWCs

I think he's had comics arguing that Asian women who hook up with white men are sort of internalizing a colonist attitude. This could be denying their own agency, though, so arguments could be made.

Yeah but then they turn around and blame white males for black on asian crime

That savage tho.

Uh, Akwafina has been mainstream for a while, bro.

Attached: awkwafina-at-ocean-s-8-premiere-in-new-york-06-05-2018-7.jpg (1200x1750, 167.43K)

Post the *moan* one

Attached: 22552644_1675666635831255_3321935621207315548_n.jpg (512x384, 26.04K)

She's got butthole pics floating around.

They know who it is but they also know who they should blame.

Is that suppose to make me sympathize?

J-jews!?!?

There are plenty of Jews in Asia though. Israel is in Asia.

This edit would be kino if instead of the racemix cuck shit he said his sister was four foot tall and the white guy was looking down at her

QUI?

This edit took some talent kek

Tobacco Toad
Cigarello Salamander
Nicotine Newt
Chew Caecilian
Hookah Herptile
Pipe Pepe
CIGAR FROG

Attached: Awkwafina.jpg (250x247, 9.74K)

As it's all labeled with his name, why is a retweet acceptable but a repost not?

Konichiwa, dude!

Attached: 1628096996107.png (581x582, 93.45K)

>they also know who they should blame.

Attached: qui.png (847x729, 306.97K)

I have no real sympathy for asians in the US. The bulk of their complaints are:
>we cant rule over you in the absolute highest tiers of power positions, just give up control of the country NOW
>something something racism that white men date asian girls(your family is going to hate you for bringing one home)
>something something racism when white men find asian girls really ugly(most of us do, you looks bizarre to us)
>something something racism white girls wont fuck me(not an actual problem)
>blah blah racism when the IRS, health inspectors and ICE raid our shady businesses that launder money, serve you food made with gutter oil and traffic slaves
>blah blah racism that old asians have 0 self awareness around black people or in general and think the US is as safe as their home country
Anything I missed? It's really just a grift to capitalize on white society's guilt over the past 50 years so they can keep trying to seize more and more power by underhanded means. Nevermind just how many unironic CCP agents there are spread in elite universities, corps and govts across the anglosphere that should all be expelled.

Konichiwa dude

You can't just say something like that without providing sauce.

first ive heard of it. anyone got sauce?

What's with the black-on-Asian violence? What do black people have against Asians? They weren't the slaveholders in this country.

Konichiwa, dude!

You forgot
>blah blah racism that a little white kid called me ping pong and accused me of putting peepee in his coke 20 years ago in kindergarten

asian immigrants in cities oftentimes live in or on the periphery of shittier black neighborhoods and quickly become small business owners and don't fuck around with any hood shit. They keep to themselves while saving every cent and get bullied for it because niggers are niggers.

>he thinks black violence is because of muh injustices
All of keks

Probably nothing, they're usually just easy targets since they have absolutely 0 awareness of their surroundings. You'll have little old ladies walking around philly(or your city of choice) totally alone when the crime rate is skyrocketing and being surprised when local doctors and lawyers see an easy mark.

>implying blacks need a reason to be violent

twp cope edit

I repost his stuff everywhere but only after cropping his name & info out.

The thing is, non-Indians or Chinese/Japanese/Korean Asiansare actually quite poor off in America, and below the poverty line. But two things happen
1. Americans are stupid and think all asians are the same
2. Indians and Chinese ride the coattails of racism to get victim status despite being basically the wealthiest ethnic groups in America, period. But since they’re not white they can get away with the hypocrisy
Southeast asians really do need help but other asians are loudly crying about their victim status or not being in movies or something else instead

>local doctors and lawyers
This will never not be funny

VERY disrespectful. And dumb even for your purposes, because if you just want to make fun of the guy, you'd include his name so dudes can find his other comics and post them in the thread.

They relax

Konichiwa, dude!

Attached: '90s682283.jpg (300x300, 102.31K)

>he thinks blacks are only violent in the US because Jefferson Davis broke every buck in the south
Lmao