What does Any Forums think of this show? Is it really one of the best shows on AppleTV?

What does Any Forums think of this show? Is it really one of the best shows on AppleTV?

Attached: for-all-mankind.jpg (1280x720, 136.2K)

Yes.

Haven't watched an episode and don't care.

Fuck you then

average looking middle aged women doing things. don't know what it's about but looks uninteresting to me. the one on the far left looks cute but definitely peaked and about 10 years ago. still aged nicely

>womankind

I loathe this fucking show. The fact that every few episodes you get 10 minutes of borderline kino makes it all the more frustrating

>Mankind

Yikes...

Elaborate further on what makes you dislike it and what parts are kino

Dislikes: diversity drama about minorities and marginalized peoples
The show is 95% the latter
I know complaining about wokeism is a cliche now but this show is the most egregious example of it.

Actually I take that back, you really can't top Picard on the wokism front

Don't do it Jimmy

Attached: 1431207014156.jpg (1378x1062, 174.67K)

Attached: for all mankind.webm (1280x720, 2.56M)

If you're a space fan it's worth a watch for sure. Lots of filler, some of the drama is all right, some of it is contrived, but the space stuff is top shelf kino.
Pic unrelated that's not from the show

Attached: apollo.webm (1280x581, 2.83M)

>Pic unrelated that's not from the show
Post something from the show

I tried to make it a webm but it was 8MB so have a youtube link
youtube.com/watch?v=SRMDcC0QvFQ

>error

>best shows on AppleTV
Lol what's number 2? Foundation?! Best dressed pig at the abattoir is still having a bad day.

I love watching woman talking and having lesbian drama instead of all that cringe space engineering and exploration stuff

Its good. Despite some pandering(little latina engenier) the show has good characters. But if you get foaming from any non XY character then its not for you.

for me, it's the moorines

Attached: 1632222981474.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

>that cringe space engineering and exploration stuff
To be fair, that shit is actually as boring as fuck. Like that one with Hillary Swank and that other one with Halle Berry, I really didn't need to see an entire episode dedicated to a malfunctioning fire extinguisher.

Realistic? Yes.
Interesting? No.

>I know complaining about wokeism is a cliche now but this show is the most egregious example of it.
is it though? i agree that it is way to much drama and not enough space stuff but I dont see it as offensively woke desu. every character has a proven track record as a reason for being in the position they are in and the challenges they face are not not just over emphasized racism. i.e. the black commander being chosen for the ussr friendshio mission because muh black girl is probably tongue in cheek or the whole gay plot is actually a great arc that is very realistic considering the timeframe the show is set in and its not preachy in any way.