Sir, your kino station is ready

>sir, your kino station is ready

Attached: 1655404792191.webm (1080x720, 807.18K)

uncomfy

Would working like this be practical?

>cup-noodles and energy drinks
Bug people aren't human

I've seen a video about japan work cramming hotels or somesuch, they have tiny rooms with a computer, a spartan bed and can order food but nothing else no distractions so yes I guess

that's traditional gamer food

If you have more one monitor for your desktop you're a nerdy faggot who has a shit posture

That's literally what I eat, he's literally me

That couldn't be my kinostation, my kinostation would be buried under a mountain of filth.

Gaymers aren't human either

seems unhygienic and terrible for your sleep schedule/health

>no auto masterbator and cum/piss/shit receptacle
dog shit

reminds me of the fat people in wall e

Attached: cf8b2f6e6f8344654dbbdc60f3a07405.jpg (620x320, 38.46K)

This was basically life in college

Vegetables. Fresh ones. And meat.

>get home after a long and hard day of waging
>walk through the door, "hey joi, prepare my strawberry milk wouldn't you? exactly how i like it, whole milk and all!" i say as i walk into the shower.
>kino hot and steamy shower as i think about what kino to watch next - hmmm, there is this new capeshit Any Forums has been going on about, perhaps ill watch that!
>step out the shower, get dressed to see my kino virtual wife awaiting in the kitchen with my strawberry milk (whole milk as requested)
>she's a 1:1 recreation of ana de armas in the kino bladerunner 2049 (my favourite kino)
>kino-station: initiate
>the machine whizzes into action, folding from a small couch into a grand beast. ZRRRRRRRRRM, zrrp. brrrrp--buap. ZRRRRM....click!
>sit down on and cuddle with my KINO virtual wife, pull up Any Forums and see the latest flavour of the month flick.
>hmm.. better call saul is it? new episode? one second..
>pull up 1337x and find the most kino torrent (full 1080p with the most seeders, obviously)
>completes in 30 kino seconds thanks to kino internet
>double click the kino button and MPV player pops up (most kino media player, of course i've got my own kino-optimised configuration for it)
>slurrp up my kino strawberry milk (wholemilk) as my kino virtual wife snuggles up to me (it's kino)
>sit through the episode, kino, of course and then pull up Any Forums to make a post reply regarding the new episode. take a screengrab of some scene from the show, copy+paste sunburnt mikes head into it. title? 'WALTUUUUH'
>absolutely kino
>fall asleep with my waifu as i get 30+ (you)s and thread hits post limit
>kino

Attached: file.png (2400x1350, 402.91K)

GO AWAY
'BATIN

Too much work

>have to get up to get food
Dropped, wouldn't buy

Repulsive attitude. Thankfully you wont live long.

>eats animal corpses
>thinks he will make it past 50

Attached: 03b562e30427bc62e7864741da3cda1237241375545fc9c70800536f1167d002.gif (1336x1358, 2.34M)

Yes meat is good for you and necessary for good health. Doesn't have to be a lot of meat, but some is definitely necessary for long human life. People who eat no meat at all are sickly and weak. The ones who aren't, are liars - they eat meat.