The fate of all troons

the fate of all troons

Attached: 1653536728156.jpg (768x1024, 80.93K)

The fate of all chuds, too. It's like you're both the same!

>chud
*upvoted*

It’s funny because probably like 1% of the people you call trannies are actually trannies but we’re 100% correct whenever we call you guys incels lol

to make you waste your life spamming an imageboard for the rest of your life?

making fun of trannys isn't just about the trannys. Its about making fun of those that play pretend with them.

You're trannies in spirit.

Why would a chud kill himself?

Why do trannies even go on Any Forums? Doesn't seem like their kind of safe space

>trannys
GOOD MORNING SIRS!

Chuds are ugly, stupid, and pathetic.

try again?

Sounds like they have a lot in common with transfolk, then.

True but have you seen a leftoid?

Subhuman from looks to thoughts

Attached: 1634765809617.png (354x994, 285.35K)

i know troon is a tranny but can someone please explain to me why "troon" why choose this word?

Ah so chuds have been projections all along.

being a poor kissless viring no one ever likes? at least some trannies have sex, lmao

Chud here. I'm handsome and have a gf. We have a baby too and she's cute. Cute!

based enlightened centrist retard

ACKKK

hang in there, dude

Attached: 1604457577058.jpg (782x835, 116.93K)

take your meds, schizo

We can tell your trans by the way you type. At the very least you take cock in the ass and suck dick.

Married, second kid on my way, run a small but successful handyman buisness, been posting here since I was in highschool in 2007. Nobody, not even my wife knows how much I visit this board amongst others during my breaks and they certainly don't know how liberal I am with saying nigger, faggot, and telling trannys to kill themselves. I am able to pass as a normie but you will never pass as a woman.

Attached: 47516782.gif (498x280, 3.74M)

You're a fucking psychopath. You lack human emotion.

is SHE ok?!?

Fuck both political sides. I refuse to bow down to either side. Fuck all of yall.

Attached: 157402206.png (853x1000, 521.53K)

Hang in there!

Could it be perhaps they're actually larpers pretending to be trannies in order to bait for (You)s? NAHHHHH COULDN'T BE.