Wtf, I just learned that Gandhi had sex with his brothers granddaughter

Wtf, I just learned that Gandhi had sex with his brothers granddaughter.
India explain.

Attached: Portrait_Gandhi.jpg (1200x1802, 947.14K)

>I sleep with young naked girls to prove I am not a pedophile

o-oh okay...

HELLO SAR, LISTEN your computer.... it's dying.... it needs my help.... it has been attacked by virus.... i need to help it...
PLEASE SHARE YOUR BANK DETAILS NOWWW
I SAID NOW SIR!!! NOWW!!!!
time is running out... I CAN SAVE IT ... I CAN SAVE IT!!!!!

G*ndhi was a british agent sent to diffuse the situation from being violent against them.

indians are so strange

How else would you do it

He needed to head into the belly of the beast

no he didnt. he literally just "slept" with them. it was to train his dick to not get hard or smthing idk

Fucking pajeets are just as bad as their Muslim brethren when bringing up Mohammad's pedophilic tendencies.

dont worship gandhi tho lad. A lot of people actually hate him, esp. right wingers (who assasinated him)

Correct.

>Godse stated that Gandhi's fast to pressure the Indian government to release the final payment to Pakistan that it had previously frozen because of the war in Kashmir, and the Indian government's subsequent policy reversal, was proof that the Indian government reversed its decision to suit the feelings of Gandhi. India, said Godse, was not being run by the force of public opinion, but by Gandhi's whims.
>Godse added that he admired Gandhi for his lofty character, ceaseless work and asceticism, and Gandhi's formidable character meant that his influence outside of the due process would continue while he was alive. Gandhi had to be removed from the political stage, so that India can begin looking after its own interests as a nation, according to Godse.
What political philosophy does this fit into? Just a republican?

Because most Indians are not informed about this particular episode in Gandhi's life (I didn't know until I started browsing Any Forums in 2013) and even with this knowledge, he quotes it as an experiment to test his celibacy and for all that's been said about the practice, has anyone ever confirmed he failed his test?
All Indians agree he's a weirdo about a lot of moral things.

nigga its literally in his autobiography

Do people in your country commonly read Gandhi's biography?

>his autobiography
What sort of dumbass school did you go to that his autobiography was made compulsory reading material?

Gandhi ji ke dhoti mein anaconda

much more than they browse pol yes
you were acting its like some arcane knowledge

>you were acting its like some arcane knowledge
Because it is. All 1.3 billion people in our country know who Gandhi is but almost entirely all of them don't bother to read up about him beyond the tidbits they know from history classes and old documentaries.

Why do Finns keep making India threads?

why do diaspoos keep making india posts

Is Gandhi still liked in India ?

Are you sure? Is your source trustable?

That's a good thing, there are a lot of most important issues to be resolved today. Let the past behind.