It’s going to be dogshit isn’t it?

It’s going to be dogshit isn’t it?

Attached: 6BCEDF57-7BD4-4B11-B8CA-0A026DCD3185.jpg (452x679, 12.6K)

all I remember from this book was the part about the penis rubber bands that maintained erections.

I mean much of the source material was just Anglo boomer coomer wish fulfillment about Nips having sex toys and bath time with a side of dabbing on Catholics. If the series is well cast and sticks to the historically inspired parts of it about whatever the Tokugawa clone was called it could be okay

only if they don't show full penetration

A reboot of this?

Attached: download (11).jpg (473x672, 71.05K)

would be funny if they reversed the show so there'd be no subs for the English in the Japanese release, just as some retard at hbo though it was a good idea to have give no subs for any of the Japanese dialogue

cock rings?

I liked having no subs. It made me feel like Anjin

ok so have the Portuguese character speak Portuguese when he isn't in the scene or better yet cut every scene where he isn't present. dont half ass it

But anjin spoke Portuguese didn't he? Makes sense to have subs

You are not supposed to understand what the Japanese are saying

even when he isnt present?
why? its a pov book with non-pov chapters?
modern shows do the same thing where they wont include spanish subs or even worse you get (speaks spanish). its stupid

Ofc it will, it's made in current year
Also the japs have already given it a superior adaptation

Attached: images - 2022-06-16T090122.354.jpg (320x320, 22.29K)

Sure. The point of the movies are the Japs being a mystery, not the Portuguese.
Not a hill I'd die on, but the lack of Jap subs was good, but was it intentional, or just laziness/accidental

They should've made a Tai-pan series since we already got a Shogun series and it was pretty good.

Attached: 1616248611251.jpg (994x662, 71.26K)

We’re all still waiting for Gaijin

the book has lot to like but authors simping for le based nippon gets really sickening and the fact that faggot compares living standards of a fucking daymio warlord with thousands of slaves to dozen of ill sailors is pathetic

I don't really remember Gaijin I will have to give the series another read soon

fuck oh no

but gaijin sucks
you don't remember it because it sucks

Wasn't the main actor a turbo faggot?