Based

based.

Attached: President-Trump-Official-Portrait-scaled-e1591897715552.jpg (1868x1740, 506.72K)

Reminder that he won.

Reminder that he lost.

>gas quadrupled in price
>housing doubled in price
>groceries doubled in price
>no baby formula on the store shelves
>trannies literally jerking their own dicks off in front of children at “pride” events and being called brave for it
>legally mandated mask cuckery
>stock market and crypto down the shitter
>war in Europe
>bombing In Syria resumed
Hey, I’m glad our president doesn’t say mean things on Twitter anymore. This was all worth it.

Attached: AAEEE742-EC7F-4A6C-B5CF-75128C05CA98.jpg (750x190, 85.32K)

I won't ever forget that he won.

I can't believe you yanks didn't have a revolution. They fucking stole an election

Biden voter here. I am so so so sorry
You were all right

Only state mandated revolutions are allowed.

Attached: 1562488981725.jpg (700x532, 71.32K)

Shilling for a Republican 4 free flight on Any Forums is really the new punk rock if you think about it. Shadilay and onward to Kekistan!

How could you say that when January 6th happened? The most evil and insurrectionist day everrrrr! I was in tears watching on tv.

his ass probably looks like a vanilla mud cake

Attached: 186852.jpg (2000x2000, 287.28K)

>doesn't do anything of note
>gets outplayed by American politicians
>loses to a bunch of senile fossils backed by trannies and soibois
>doesn't do anything interesting like unveiling state secrets after getting unceremoniously ousted
>doesn't even support his followers when they nut up and riot through Capitol Hill

Yeah I'm thinkin he based

Based Woolies shopper. Their bakery makes some good shit.

Same, brought my memories of my Grandparents.

Attached: 1642677234351.jpg (2550x3300, 292.88K)

YEAH WELL MABYE I ACTUALLY LIKE PAYING $120+ TO FILL MY GAS TANK

January 6th was worse than 10 September elevenths.

Yeah, despite all the disappointment afterwards HE WON. That was unbelievable and a top tier moment for based people ngl.

*back

me too...in tears from laughing!

>sore loser
>based

Why can't more people be as patriotic as you? We all need to dip into our pockets to pay for democracy and I'm happy to do so!

Attached: dot.jpg (884x620, 59.74K)

The january 6th holocaust

He was trying to save Americs from itself. A garguantan, impossible task for one man, even if it's a philosopher king like him

>They fucking stole an election
Same people that believe that conspiracy were then taking horse dewormer for covid. Really makes you think

WHERE'S THE WALL TRUMP? YOU SAID YOU'RE GONNA BUILD A WALL! PAID BY THE MEXICAN GOV NO LESS! I GUESS OBAMA'S KEK FENCE WILL SUFFICE, RIGHT? YOU DUMB INSINCERE FUCK FULL OF SHIT.

The people that don’t believe it are the same people that believe cutting your dick off makes you a woman.

lmao

based trump owning the chuds

Attached: n.png (958x601, 606.94K)

Do the people who didn't vote for him regret it yet or are they still upset over mean tweets?

Democrats were polled during the pandemic and were found to be much less informed about covid than republicans. This explains their illogical and neurotic and self destructive behavior and governing during the pandemic

Biden administration is still building it, the only difference is they're willing to seize land to do it. It was his Obamacare, this thing put into motion with so many cogs that it can't be stopped and future administrations will have to deal with it.

>horse dewormer
it's fucking incredible how stupid you are lmao

Attached: 1655036191341.jpg (526x526, 37.87K)

lol for how much chuds are obsessed with trannies, they don't really know much about the topic.
Hurry up with that evidence of stolen election user, Trump was laughed out of every court, but maybe he can still win. Two more weeks

Attached: 1653269827115.png (1000x772, 523.61K)

>these are the people who decided america's current path
Lord have mercy

Attached: EVWPgSvWkAEwOnM.jpg (1200x600, 94.84K)

>horse dewormer for covid.
this is some high quality subtle bait friend.
I'm impressed.

You will never, EVER be a woman.
Everyone talks about how disgusting you are behind your back and we can all smell your man stink.

Thanks for confirming you're a troon.
YWNBAW.

Is all he did mean tweets? Seems pretty worthless if that's all. I guess he did have to play a lot of golf so it makes sense all he accomplished was tweets and a tax cut for the wealthy.

Attached: 160b30612d8b81d1610bf403a3db5ca8.jpg (474x496, 53.69K)

migaturds don't even care, they still think they're "owning the libs" by giving money to this grifter

How big is the chimp out going to be when he wins in 2024?

Attached: 3E74184E-E11B-4A35-BE54-9DC34EB817F8.jpg (750x450, 169.78K)

Sure because Obama never had that cult of personality, right?

>biden: i swear i will stop american oil production
>biden voters: wtf why is oil so expensive?

And you will never be a man you sexless incel freak

Attached: 1648145320744.jpg (500x584, 59.85K)

guilty of what though?

>this kills the libtard