ITT: We RP as boomers from your country

ITT: We RP as boomers from your country

Attached: 0_Granddaughter-shares-hilarious-snaps-on-grandads-iPad.jpg (1200x1200, 98.44K)

im officially a boomer now and i hate whites

fuck russia
i will gladly starve to death if it hurts russia

Why don't young people drive cars anymore? Back in my day, you could just buy a car and get a license with it, I get it that it's over 1000€ for a license today, but just save money!

no future for these BLOODY youngsters;... honest to christ... they spend all day on their tiktok machines.... no future for this bloody country

Attached: 1618417356919.png (148x178, 7.16K)

Why the FUCK is the Special operation going so slow? Mobilise the population and nuke Kiev NOW

Based

رقص شرقي ساخن 2014

sex gifs

hank is a seppo?

صباح الخير

Attached: images.jpg (260x194, 12.07K)

キムチ悪い奴だな
なんで日本にいるん?
早く祖国に帰れよカス

They hated him because he told them the truth

>*floods country with middle eastern welfare leeches, rapist and murders, forever destroying the country, ruining our lives and our future just to secure his pension.*
Heh, nothing personal, youngfags

Attached: 1646813514530.jpg (689x689, 171.9K)

i own 8 houses and i hate me kids.

Why this generation is always playing the TikTok and drinking alcohol and socializing with girl? This generation has no moral. When I was child, we had to ride bicycle backwards up hill for 20 kilometer just to masturbate to crumpled picture of Rekha. Now everyone make swiping on Tinder and smoking cigarette behind temple.

This reminding me, last day, I see neighbor daughter of Pujita bhabhi smoking cigarette with bearded Muslim boy behind Ram mandir... I should making telephone call to Pujita, so that she can tell neighbor her daughter have male friends, and is going against the culture by leaving house and talking to strange boy.

It is such shame that Indian culture is being polluted by the Netflix and the Google and the YouTube... all Angrez influence should leave my precious Bharat...

>goes to spend 3 hours reading Quora and watching videos of White people praising Indian food

we need to join NATO and bomb Russia even though they havent invaded us for 70 years they are going to invade us now because....b-because THEY JUST ARE OKAY SUOMI STRONG

Kemarin saya ketemu temen saya, dia mukanya babak belur

Pas saya tanya kamu kenapa ?

Dia jawab, aku habis di pukuli karena ketahuan selingkuh

Lho kan ? Pacarmu kan cuma satu kan ?

Iya satu...

Satu grup whatsapp

bloody lazy cunts just don't wanna get a fucking job

GOOD WEEK-END TO EVERYONE
THE CHILDREN ARE COMING TODAY SO I MADE LEMON PIE WITH LEMONS FROM THE GARDEN
WE ENJOY THE LITTLE THINGS THAT ARE STILL ALLOWED BY MERDECRON LOL !!!!
KISS

Attached: ISAAADs=.gif (600x500, 522.14K)

wholesome

sovl