>violent
>alcoholic
>poor
>stupid
>loud and annoying
checks out

>superpower
How are they white trash?

Korean anons have been throwing their weight around a lot as of late. Might need to cut that ego back down to size if this keeps up.

Attached: sammyhyde.jpg (640x948, 259.31K)

that's not the flag texas you gook queer

Because Texas isnt poor as russia.

Attached: COMM-everythings-bigger-in-texas-04132018-e1523977818402.jpg (640x464, 40.97K)

You know nothing about your own demographics, kind of pathetic

texas isnt white

>Superpower

Attached: _124200908_c759bd1f-254f-4106-8a3f-0b52d7fe1403.jpg (976x549, 56.75K)

Squid the country

Japanese are envious of Russians, you'd give away all your wealth to have this skin colour and those facial features.

Attached: 1616739482_35-p-soldat-krasivo-35.jpg (801x1200, 200.84K)

Texas is a really fucking big state and I'm from the very poor part.

Oh wow. A ship. I guess US doesnt ever lose, right?

The very poor part of your state is like twice as rich as moscow is

if white means wealthy, then yeah I guess again I'm from the poor part. sucks justifying myself to this website every single day

Average russian looks like a subhuman compared to the average anglo tho. You are the literal bottom of the bottom of the white race.

Maybe go check out your state cletus, you don't live in a bubble. That would of course require you to leave your mom's basement.

Why does he wear a German uniform?

the russian military and security organs have tons of different camouflages camopedia.org/index.php/Russia

kill yourself, stream it and send it to me fag. I'm a product of the country that faggot Yankees built anyway. go fuck your dad

>you'd give away all your wealth to have this skin colour and those facial features.
No I wouldn't. But your women seem to come all the way down here to just have kids that look like us.

Attached: 1658596333594387.webm (540x960, 2M)

Calm down cowboy, before you go shoot up a school. You are clearly extremely ignorant to the things around you, maybe it's a biproduct of being an incel.

I do NOT condone this behavior though, propagating Slavic genes should be punishable by death.

>only thing he can be proud of is his skin color
Yep, white trash indeed

> Says country which has Daegu

fuck off and fuck more dogs you dont know pain you blacked inheritance faggot

Russkies btfo

reminder that this schizo has a russian mom

kek, koreans are hilarious

You don't know pain, you live in your mom's basement lol. It's like you get all your information on the world from Any Forums

Get a room, faggots.

Attached: 1651877375141.jpg (720x678, 106.83K)

>naturally a germdog assumes that people can only have one thing to be proud of (his pride is killing millions of europeans)