I'm quite surprised by the fact that many people here don't consider us as Asian, why...

I'm quite surprised by the fact that many people here don't consider us as Asian, why? Not that I care what bunch of permaneet virgins think, but I want to understand behind reasoning for this sentiment amongst you. Is this some kind of meme? I thought everyone knew we are Asiatic peoples.

Attached: 1660795127901623.png (512x512, 144.97K)

blacks are the only people turks have yet to larp as

if you had won the war against the americans you would be considered as honorary asians, desu

We kind of fought against America in independence war if that's counts

weren't you fighting against us in the afghanistan war

Uhh yeah sure thing

Attached: 1660041117348291.png (574x500, 25.69K)

You're arabopersianiazed grecoarmenians

I like turkey they supported the Yankees against the south

picrel

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-19 at 11.48.09 PM.jpg (2844x1754, 990.31K)

Schizophasia is one of the signs of schizophrenia

bruh turkey is secular

>I'm quite surprised by the fact that many people here don't consider us as Asian, why?
because you're just greeks and anatolians LARPing as central asian bvlls

You posted Asians
I knew Americans were ignorant but...

"Asian" is a generalized term to describe East Asian people with whom Western peoples and civilizations have had little and limited historical interaction with.

Turkey's history has been a part of Western history for nearly 600 years. The Ottomans had a profound impact on the social and cultural development of Europe.

You might be poopy Mudslimes, but you're important to (((us))).

>secular
they blew up a church like a year ago and put a mosque at ground zero

Turks are racially East Eurasian

Well have you considered that to a lot of people 'asian' just means east and south east asian?

Black, euro, asian, what's left for these Arabs to larp as?

Turks are European.

russians are more european than turks but less european than poles

With each day my faith in humanity diminish as I see how actually stupid people are...

Only American SJWs care about labels like "Asian". In the real world a person living in Japan identifies as Japanese not Asian

>Finns are actually Asian but hate it and want to be White
>Turks are actually Greek but hate it and want to be Asian

So they don't know Central Asians exist? Gotcha. But why do they think we are Europeans or Middle Easterners though? Are they blind?
Of course, but I'm talking about broad racial classification here.

Only a minority really look Asian. The rest are brown or even white looking. Genetic studies have shown it too, that the original Turkic speakers are only a tiny overall contribution to the population.

Most people don't consider south asians to be 'asian'

40% is not tiny at all. And it's the top admixture that eclipses any other admixtur
True, because they aren't Asian. They are only considered as Asian because of British colonial legacy in geographic definitions. I'm talking about East Eurasian race.

Attached: 1645929028053.png (797x900, 152.63K)

>Turks are racially East Eurasian
No, they are racially central Asian

Central Asians are a sub-race of East Eurasian race. Just like how Southeast Asians are.