Attached: sp.jpg (480x360, 13.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W7JyjZI3LUM
youtube.com/watch?v=I6SjCUYYwXo
youtu.be/Mhu-EA1ruNk
youtu.be/lrzKT-dFUjE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop asking questions and get back to work

Not really. Just the retards. It was the millennial version of that gay zoomer rick and morty faggotry. Every generation has retarded shit that retards fawn over.

>puuuubic hair

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13.82K)

for me, it was rejected cartoons

youtu.be/W7JyjZI3LUM

>this made Zoomers piss themselves laughing
youtube.com/watch?v=I6SjCUYYwXo

The Dutchman voice was pretty good

yeah cause it was funny as fuck

god i wish i was black

kino coming through
youtu.be/Mhu-EA1ruNk

This thing's production value is out of this world. I like that sequence at 2:20. Also
>NAZIS
>WHA-

SOUL

OBJECTIVELY hilarious and DANGEROUSLY based.

>Why are we featuring this racist video? Looking back, we would have done the accents differently and skipped the eyes (although the teeth are all Spongebob's). Still, the video is important to us.

>In 2007, 'SpongeBob SquarePants in China' made quite a splash. For two years it was the most watched 'film and animation' video on YouTube worldwide. It is still the number one comedy video of all time from the Netherlands with over 100 million views. (Due to a hacking incident it has been re-uploaded).

>The video, based on the news of SpongeBob cartoons being released in China, addresses issues of censorship, labor laws, and American consumerism. Its politics elicited an official response from the Chinese government who demanded Boom Chicago take it down. We politely declined.

Kind of cringe but also kind of based?

Does anyone still make good ytp? I find it hard to search for nowadays with the jewtube algorithm

Do you have the one where it says ethnic cleansing?

Wow zoomers are cool and vibe

youtu.be/lrzKT-dFUjE

i want to go back

Attached: 91f.jpg (550x366, 60.22K)

THIS IS THE ULIMATE SNEEDDOWN
OF ULTIMATE CHUKINY

There were at least three guys in my class that were 100% convinced this was a real episode, that was banned over here

CS188 still regularly puts out good content. So does DaThings but the quality has gone down severely

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA fr fr
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA bussin fr