>2022
>still no clear definitive proof of cryptids

Attached: 1654929687406.jpg (960x513, 50.04K)

There is plenty of proof

>2022
>still no clear definitive proof of cryptids not existing

Attached: schibussy.jpg (744x744, 36.04K)

If there was proof then it wouldn't be a cryptid, it would just be a normal animal.

>tens of thousands of videos and pictures and eye witness accounts of all kinds of cryptids
>but it's all fake, all of it 100%

ok guy

Attached: fresno nightcrawler.gif (444x250, 483.16K)

People in costumes bro. It’s 2022 and we haven’t a single clear image or video of a cryptid that leaves no doubt

>cryptids arent real bro
>government said so

Attached: ogh4yjZQzb1vw5i2lo1_500.jpg (388x660, 53.4K)

bro the only things out at night here are ho's and tweekers

t. fresno

>forgetting the clowns and coyotes

>picture of a real animal
>high resolution, good lighting, target in focus, lots of visible detail, nearly impossible to realistically fake

>"picture" of cryptid
>144p camera, target only takes up 1/100th of the image
>pitch black
>target is a vague grey blur
>looks like it might be a monster, or might just be a guy with his pants pulled up high
>a 12 year old can make a more realistic fake image in photoshop in 10 minutes

Attached: Ours_brun_parcanimalierpyrenees_1[1].jpg (800x600, 311.22K)

>why the fuck is it so much harder to take a picture of an animal that you don't even believe exists in the wild than a bear at the zoo?

really boggles the mind

I don't know man yosemite has some weird shit that has to wander down into the valley sometimes

cryptids aren't real, we killed them all

cryptid just flew over my roof bros im fucking scared

you can't prove non-existence

That's because a cryptid is defined as an animal that there is no definitive proof of. When cryptids are discovered, like the Giant Squid, Mountain Gorillas, Wisconsin Dogmen, Coelacanth, etc, they cease to be cryptids they just become classified as regular animals.

Thats a dinohyus

There are plenty of high quality photos of wild animals.
It's 2022, most people have a high resolution camera in their pockets at all times. Any cryptid that exists anywhere within 1000s of miles of civilization would have many high resolution well lit photos by now.

The only possible place a weird undiscovered large lifeform could exist is deep in the ocean. Even the frozen northern expanses of Canada and Siberia are too heavily trafficked and explored to hide anything substantial.

Attached: slider-2-1045x575[1].jpg (1045x575, 78.81K)

jesus christ, they're among us...

>Wisconsin Dogmen

Attached: 1449552894011.jpg (387x357, 47.74K)

I genuinely believe he's real

Attached: 000635190015-1.jpg (1115x1677, 2.25M)

the power rangers killed him like 25 years ago

Chief Cornstalk's death put a curse on Point Pleasant so legend says.

that picture is edited this is the real one

Attached: mfw.jpg (490x490, 42.2K)

I AM THE MODERN MAN

Which cryptid is most likely to exist?

Based Č̷͕̻͂h̵̨̛̖̔a̴̦̔͋͑̽p̴̣͎̒̈́͐s̴̹͈͒t̴̠̒͂į̷͉͎͓͍̏̔̆͑c̸̬̼̺̺̍̾̈́͋k̶̦̬̔͋̚ believer

Why are there never any photos/videos if cryptids that look alike?
Like there are tens of different animals in the world but you can go on the internet and find more than one photo of a particular type of bird or fish.

I’ve noticed a huge overlap between conservatives and schizos who believe that cryptids are real. I guess when you believe the election was stolen and that all of humanity came from two people it’s not too farfetched to think that the government is covering up Bigfoot and the Dogman.

Because it's all bullshit. Same reason why alien abduction stories or ancient alien theories never line up. It's all made up schizo bullshit.

Attached: 1653945507308.png (1519x691, 1.36M)