Does Australia look like a fertile land flowing with milk and honey to you?

Attached: E7E803DC-21A0-4F5F-B178-1D1F87AC81AC.jpg (800x581, 43.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11079017/Australian-farmers-issue-urgent-warning-Coles-Woolworths-shoppers-Really-pisses-off.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mQwFYLkpPgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fertile land
No one has said this about Australia in our entire history.

Australian women look pretty fertile

Checked

would be cool if you could terraform that into a giant forest

yet we are a major food exporter

The Southeast has a climate similar to the San Francisco Bay.

Mate, our biggest cattle station is bigger than most countries but it only holds 1/2 of the cattle of a large American station.

Why yes, it does actually look like a lot of honey. Not sure where the milk is though

Yes if you think of milk as beer and honey as vegemite

Attached: margot_robbie_leo_dicaprio_wolf_of_wall_street-e1389186273191[1].jpg (696x439, 73.54K)

It's little bit northern than that, mate

Tatooine the continent

why don't they just use solar panels for infinite energy?

We have more arable land per capita than any other country by a wide margin.

You wont if you have 300 million chinks.

>per capita
that's only because your country has less people than fucking texas

literally everyone in history has said this

must be weird living in perth it's like living on a land island

I can’t remember a time when Australia looked so defeated. Australian upper class serve the global elite and everyday working class people just modern day slaves

>overrun with Chinese and WMAF couples. Australia should be considered part of east asia if you look at the state of Melbourne and Sydney
>the law abiding, boot licking, working aussie that allows his government to spit all over him, while doing absolutely nothing about it
>Cost of living is so high that if you don't have at least a middle class family willing to support you through uni you're basically doomed to slave away in retail for the rest of your life, living paycheck to paycheck
>during the Covid outbreak, the conservative Prime Minister apparently secretly appointed himself with the help of the governor general to become the minister for health, finance and resources at various times in office without the knowledge of senior cabinet colleagues or the public, which includes the previous finance minister. He was basically operating a shadow government

Housing in the city centre cost per month: 1.6K AUD
Housing in the suburbs/outer regions per month: 1.3K AUD

Minimum wage for a 38 hour week is 812 per week, so 3248 per month. I read that you shouldn't spend more than 1/3rd of your income on rent, so this seems too high. 40% of your income, just to rent. If you live in the suburbs or outer regions.

Acceptable for corporations to price gouge and squeeze out every cent while people are struggling more than ever with inflation. 125g of blueberries for 11 dollars dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11079017/Australian-farmers-issue-urgent-warning-Coles-Woolworths-shoppers-Really-pisses-off.html

Melbourne is objectively worse than it has ever been, you can't drive from one suburb to another without being distracted by the corruption. Unions and menial state gov projects obstruct every road, the trains are filled with filth everywhere

i really hate that those penindulas on the west are nothing special. really ruins australia for me

I want to cross the desert in Australia on a motorcycle once

youtube.com/watch?v=mQwFYLkpPgs

For every single complaint there, there is one answer: Liberals.

no shit, you have a ton of land and not a huge population
even just the temperate areas alone are big