Would you be able to survive THE CUBE, Any Forums?

Would you be able to survive THE CUBE, Any Forums?

Attached: cube.jpg (260x384, 16.88K)

Well the only one who survived WAS autistic...

probably not, a lot of trial and error is required

According to the prequel you die even if you get out.

Im not as talented as the others. I think the closest person Id resemble would be the black guy cause of strength, but Im way more cool headed than he was

havent seen it, but no.

wasn't there some supernatural elements to it as well? don't remember much from it

Could you survive THE JAPANESE CUBE?

Attached: 2lJKV_4f[1].jpg (900x1271, 306.13K)

Man I'm not even going to survive THE GLOBE.

Maybe if I found english subtitles for it.

is this worth warching?

More films like that ?
Circle was pretty good

No, cause as usual, it's the people who are the real threat. And the stronger, most murderous or the group that teams up will pick off the others. So I'm certain I'd die fairly quickly

Escape Room is similar.

No, the prequel is dogshit. The original implies that the cube was a result of mindless corporate bureaucracy but otherwise it seems supernatural.
The prequel implies it's ultra elite Illuminati that lock people into the cubes for the sake of human understanding or some dumb shit.
The ending basically makes it so that extremly high IQ people that figure out how to escape get lobotomized and thrown back into the cube, or are executed if they answer the "do you believe in god" question wrong.

>Circle was pretty good
not saying that imdb maters but if its pretty good why does it have only 6/10? obviously its a movie only certain kind of people would watch and they will most likely love it so why is it only 6

>or are executed if they answer the "do you believe in god" question wrong.
post scene

Fuck no, I'd be dead in 10 minutes

>user don't just jump in there, there's clearly 6 feet of acid in that room
>I know

Do you understand what Lowest Common Denominator means?

we're living in it bro

This movie was fucking retarded, I hate thoughtpieces like this shit

>yeah I helped make the cube
>oh the cube was just made by mindless corporate automation man
>there was never any purpose at all, it’s just a metaphor for life man. The plot is just a vehicle for the message man

Fuck this stupid gay shit. If you want to tell a message use a vehicle that actually fucking makes sense. This is like that gay Spanish movie The Platform, which wastes your fucking time with an intriguing plot that ends up making absolutely no sense whatsoever for the sole purpose of trying to say something obscenely stupid.

That’s the reason why it has 6/10. It is the exact same plot premise. Bunch of characters stuck in a sticky situation, looking to solve it, with no real answer at all given at the end. If you liked Cube, you’ll like The Circle

it's a metaphor for working in a cubicle

Filtered

in the cube, people kill themselves

in the circle, you're killed by popular opinion