Is revealed to actually be a dindu who was just betraying the Empire all along

>Is revealed to actually be a dindu who was just betraying the Empire all along
>Survived 2 lightsaber stabbings

If this cunt lives after last episode I’ll finally be free of this franchise because I’m never watching another solitary moment of it ever again.

Attached: 0452A38B-3C09-49C7-A98A-AB575A9BA610.jpg (822x510, 181.86K)

You didn´t know? No one is ever really gone.

>Tolerated CGI series that introduced Ashoka and butchered Mandalorians and all of the Clone Wars lore
>Tolerated The Force Awakens that butchered the original trilogy
>Tolerated everything up to this point
Stop pretending you have standards, you're tasteless faggot who should have stopped watching this slop years ago.

>still watching at this point
too late retard

Dropped this show at episode 2. Worst production values, casting, cinematography, and writing of any live action star wars by a mile.

there's nothing wrong with surviving a lightsaber stabbing if it's in a non-lethal area.

>Never watched it
>Hated it
>Hated it

Mandolorian peaked my interest enough to enjoy it, I was intrigued by an Obi Wan series with Ewan, but after this I’m done. Dilated yourself.

Why would Vader stab her in a non lethal area? I know you’re not actually defending this troon shit right?

Why are you even watching disney SWINO fan fiction anyway user?

Yes, chud. You will watch evers single piece of SW content that will ever come out and you will cry and seethe about it. Because that is all you have.

>Freak calling someone a chud

i'm not, but people bitching about it like a lightsaber stab is death no matter what.
they're not speaking clearly enough. if she was stuck in the heart she should be dead, simple as. but anons are acting like they're always lethal.

I guess young black girls need something to comfort them as they too will be victims of violence from a black man in the future

The problem is with the fact that Darth Vader didnt stab her in a vital area, there’s no defending it. I’m pretty sure he stabbed her with both lightsabers too

>Mandalorians peaked my interest
Mandalorians was dogshit that ripped off Jango Fett Open Seasons while also implementing the trash lore rape from the CGI series, and by the end of the first season is was a total meme fest. You're a pleb fool.

I'm glad others are finally waking up to the Filoni bullshit

and torso stab would lead to death without treatment.
so he probably just stuck her and left her to rot.

it's typical plot-induced stupidity. happens all the time in shows.

25 Million per Fucking episode! 25 Million!

>Shit CGI
>Shit Musical Score
>Shit sets

Filoni made it clear how everything bad about the CGI show was his fault when he stayed on with Disney and was given Rebels, Rebels reiterated all the trash from CGI Clone Wars and doubled down on it. As time passes it only becomes more obvious, with Bad Batch it's so blatant that anyone who still praises Filoni should never be listened to again.

>Hey Obi Wan Kenobi, Bail Organa here. Haven't heard any updates about your mission to rescue my adopted daughter Leia and was just checking in. I'm going to Tatooine to see how Leia's twin brother Luke Skywalker is getting along at Owen and Beru's farm. I can never remember if the address is 175 West Judland Blvd. or 176, but it's out past Tosche station so how hard can it be to find? Anyway I sent a few dozen of these message pucks out across the galaxy to let you know I'm keeping a low profile to avoid the watchful eye of Luke and Leia's dad, Darth Vader. Still crazy to me how he used to be Anakin Skywalker. Oh well, hope you're doing good, haven't heard anything from the Emperor, think we've really got him fooled this time!

Attached: Bail.jpg (352x400, 32.43K)

Just not including her would have make the show 10 times better. Star Wars literally goes out of its way to make every easy mistake.

STAR WARS IS DEAD, DISNEY KILLED IT.

> happens all the time in shows.
Name me a single time in the entire canon where Vader let someone live, let alone once but twice.
>Blames Obi-Wan for doing what the Jedi council ordered him to do when going after Grievous instead of him knowing Anakin would turn and destroy the Jedi temple.
What a retarded and poorly written character.

>Disney killed it
No, they dug the dead body out of the ground and keep on raping it, but Filoni was the one who killed it by going through and destroying all of the expanded universe with his show. From Mandalorians to ARC troopers, to Dathomir, Darth Maul, and so much more, he destroyed and twisted everything. Grievous, Doomu, Assajj Ventress, he ruined everything.

??? She's still evil

>Mandalorians and all of the Clone Wars lore
lmao are you really defending karen traviss? KEK the times have changed.

She's not going to survive but what's going to happen is even worse she basically becomes SW's George Floyd, with her death inspiring the formation of the Rebellion.

This is the writer of the show. How on Earth did he land this job?

Attached: DF93E976-460E-4C9C-A8B5-9B28F8E330C0.jpg (1242x2307, 738.09K)

Everyone knew she would be "secretly good" or "redeemed" because Disney wouldn't dare make an actual black woman villain. The obvious diversity casting spoils the fucking story at minute -0.00.

>>Tolerated everything up to this point

You know SW fandom basically fell apart right? Barely anyone still gives a shit.

I liked it. You should chill.

>Le Karen Travis's!
Faggot, stfu. There was Star Wars Bounty Hunter, Jango Fett Open Seasons, and her books. They all worked together incredibly well and made the Mandalorians unique. Then the CGI show comes along and makes them space Nazis. Even if you think Travis's was mediocre or bad, the CGI show was objectively worse and it didn't just fuck the Mando stuff, it fucked with every corner of the EU. Six Seasons of bullshit.

It would be good if they dared

he mad

I'll chill your head to a frozen block of ice in my freezer, you worthless whore.

He’s a kike..

SW fandom may be dead

SW cult is still alive and well

I'm torrenting it and laughing at how shit it is while watching 15 other series that are actually good.

Attached: [DeadFish] Aria the Origination - 13 [DVD][480p][AAC].mp4_snapshot_23.53_[2016.01.15_03.13.16].png (848x480, 824.18K)

>15 other series that are actually good.
List them

>Grand Inquisitor survived a stab
>Reva survived 2 stabs
>Turns out Qui-Gon was just a bitch lmao
Reminds me of how Kylo and Rey were able to just intuit how to force heal and Anakin just didn't want it bad enough or something