What movies truly capture the American Experience?

What movies truly capture the American Experience?

Attached: simpleas.jpg (1049x445, 41.01K)

>Americans want grungy people, stabbing themselves in the head on stage.
sounds kino. also, pic related

Attached: Essential Burgerpunk v4.png (1748x1498, 3.96M)

Fucking YES lad

The way I see it, right

Noel is the poet and Liam is the town crier

Also, I don't usually mention this

But here's a definitive list of top oasis tunes:

supersonic
acquiesce
some might say
slide away
live forever
lyla
cast no shadow
bonehead's bank holiday
the masterplan
rock n roll star
she's electric
morning glory
importance of being idle
listen up
go let it out
half the world away
cigarettes and alcohol
d'you know what i mean
gas panic!
underneath the sky
little by little
columbia
it's better people
d'yer wanna be a spaceman
champagne supernova
talk tonight
stand by me
don't go away
falling down

*I didn't include don't look back in anger/wonderwall because everyone knows about them but they are also absolute certified timeless belters
I fucking love oasis lads

Fucking mad for it

Oasis are british culture in it's truest form, the entire country knows the words to wonderwall off by heart

Absolutely BIBLICAL

Fucking CELESTIAL

Blur are alright too I suppose, they have a couple of decent tunes

As you were LG x

Attached: 1591000946294.png (959x701, 272.55K)

Crumb (1994)

He never understood that most of his American fan base was in the Philly burbs for some reason.

Fucking love gas panic me

None of these are Burgerpunk. Die Hard and Under Siege are Burgerpunk.

>With the appearance of Oasis on the music scene in 1994, Gallagher quickly made a public name for himself with his "loutish" behaviour.[110] By 2000, his reputation and confrontational persona saw him feature in a Channel 4 documentary Hellraisers along with actors Peter O'Toole, Oliver Reed and Richard Harris and musicians Keith Moon and Ozzy Osbourne.[111]

>After an argument on a flight to Australia in 1998 that apparently involved a scone, Gallagher was banned for life from Cathay Pacific airlines; he responded that he would "rather walk".[110][112] During the band's Australian tour at the time, he was arrested and charged with assault after allegedly headbutting a 19-year-old fan who claimed he was only asking Gallagher for a photo. Criminal charges were later dropped, although a civil case was pursued that led to Gallagher reportedly settling out of court.[113] In 2006, Gallagher allegedly had a drunken brawl with footballer Paul Gascoigne at the Groucho Club in London, which ended with him setting off a fire extinguisher in Gascoigne's face.[114]

>On receiving an award at the 2010 Brit Awards for the best album of the past 30 years, Gallagher swore while he thanked all the former members of Oasis except for his brother. He then dropped the microphone and gave the award to a member of the crowd.[116] Gallagher's behaviour prompted that year's host, Peter Kay, to brand him a "knobhead", much to the applause of the audience.[117]

luv definitely maybe
luv me footy
luv knebworth
luv pints

'ate blur
'ate Don't Believe the Truth

simple as

Dude ran a Beatles ripoff band. What does he know?

>deodorant on
They always looked disgusting and his teeth were always rotted in pictures

Attached: kurtcogun.jpg (328x400, 21.54K)

Anything on FX and Comedy Central

this is a dogshit list. imagine how much time was wasted making this

based and ornerypilled

two lane blacktop

Such a pathetic person to repost this over and over. Oasis is ok.

about an hour probably. maybe an hour and a half. all the recs were taken from some thread
t. user who made the chart

>mfw have memories of sitting on my dads lap at house parties he and his friends were at on the 90s as they drank and banged out Oasis tunes on the HI-FI, all hyped because someone brought the album to the gaff to blast.

Kino. Those times are gone. Even got a few cheeky sips of beer in.
My father had me when he was 18 so partying was still on the agenda. Majestic, simple as.

Attached: 54e.jpeg.jpg (1024x958, 87.36K)

Spring Breakers, Dark Horse and Showgirls YES, the rest, debateable.
Falling Down is a false flag.
FGF is just an immaculate comedy.

American Honey

Oasis, or Bloor anons?

What the hell kind of shit did O'Toole get up to? Other than haunting this board I mean.

Oasis.
Simple as.
Damon's a cuck who wants blacks to love him, the oasis boys have none of that nonsense.
As you were x.

>Paris, Texas on there
You're alright by me, guy.

We're just a far off country, so far away, oceans away from everyone except Canada, Meheeko, and our vacation islands.
Worry about someplace else. We don't think about you at all.

Attached: orightthen.jpg (700x370, 22.02K)