Why are you mad about people having sex with other people? Do you wish they were as miserable as you?

Why are you mad about people having sex with other people? Do you wish they were as miserable as you?

Attached: 1660941069248.png (1456x993, 694.53K)

I wish I had sex...

I'm not mad, and I'm not miserable, I'm just a tormented person, that is different. I'm somewhat happy.

Yes.

I have sex regularly. You may be mad at me now.

I especially don't understand men (I'm not sure women care about this equally) who ''reject'' women who already had sex before. People have a life. They don't wait for you in particular, you don't exist to them until they meet you. Who cares if the girl you're after fucked with one guy, 4 or 8? All that matters is that she's faithful and good enough for you.

>Who cares if the girl you're after fucked with one guy, 4 or 8?

tf
tp

I just think sex is disgusting therefore it shouldn't be allowed.

so, João el macaco, why is it...LE BAD?

I wish I have babies without se*

Yes.

le chevalier blanc wouldn't understand

Sex should be prohibited and all reproductions should be made through artificial insemination.

Because it’s hypocritical to share such emotions with multiple people. According to you, everyone should be swingers or polygamists. What’s le difference amirite ?

Attached: 1660942501364.jpg (2047x2730, 1.44M)

no but i wish everyone was as poor as me though

It is about being able to be in a relationship and being able to follow rules that you establish. You will end up being infatuated with more than one person, that doesn't matter, but there are rules. You can't behave like a fucking monkey if you feel like building whatever together with someone.

She was naked getting fucked by other men and looked at their eyes and said that she loved each and every one of them forever. And now she's doing the same with you.

>if you eat at McDonalds once, you have to eat there forever
>no you can't just eat at other fast food chains or restaurants
>why? because uhhh... you just can't, ok?

and now they're not in love with that person anymore, because they're with you
people's lives change, you know?

also you're wrong thinking everyone who fucks keep saying they love each other lmao
most wont even remember their names after a hookup

sex =/= love
people who fuck a lot didnt love any of their partners

I feel like I was talking to you yesterday

Attached: csp.png (236x119, 1.7K)

eat mcdonalds once, now you can never go back to oatmeal, you will forever crave mcdonalds, yet oatmeal has long-term health benefits, and mcdonalds is bad for you.

the woman's pair-bonding ability is forever impaired. virgin women are far less likely to divorce you, you know.. and then, if a woman is capable of sex without love, or sex without commitment, she will also be far more likely to seek it out when she becomes bored in a marriage

>eating McDonalds is the same as loving a woman
What the fuck is wrong with you? Are poles only capable of thinking of things in terms of fast food?