Europeans pee sitting down

>Europeans pee sitting down

Attached: 12278420-CB85-432F-AAB0-F47184F45AE5.png (1106x1012, 542.04K)

>Americans don't use a bidet
Is that crusty poo stained ass getting itchy?

literally me rn

So thats what euro means

I hate toilets were the water is directly below your bumhole, and when you shit, the impact of a hard solid shit recoils poo water back up into your bumhole

what's wrong with that?

We have toilets where there's a ceramic "step" beneath your ass to ease this specific thing. The downside is that the smell of the shit will not be dampened by being submerged in water and there is far less space for wipes, so you have to shit faster and more efficiently and then flush with the lid down as soon as possible before you stink up the whole restroom. But it does prevent the devil's kiss.

wrong. europeans pee in each other's mouths

Better for your prostate, empties your bladder completely, cleaner than pissing when standing. It's the most logical and physiological thing to do, deal with it.

I always pee sitting down, I can't aim.

thats so disgusting and so german at the same time
you can just lay a piece of tp across the surface of the water to prevent splash
also i hear you have to clean the porcelain regularly w german toilets, not much of a problem if youre shitting into water

Only women are supposed to sit down to pee, it's seen as effeminate

unfathomable

you cant even flush toilet paper you throw it away in a little trashcan stfu
and theres no way you guys wipe properly considering how little tp you use

I just never unlearned it since I was little.

we clean our asses with water and soap

sit down you filthy bastard
try peeing standing up naked and you'll feel all the droplets that splash from the toilet

>he stands up peeing
Very lovely getting pee stains from the toilet water on your pants

>stand up
>take pants off
>piss into water to make the it extra loud

Attached: 1558705658350.jpg (884x1200, 60.12K)

>this thread
they are serious

Attached: 1659923030383564.jpg (249x249, 7.41K)

I have to do this secretly when I'm at someone elses house or the next person to use the toilet will say something. Kind of want a urinal for my own house now.

TP doesn't work and it's a retarded tool. A bidet is by far the best and the most hygienic way to clean your ass. Hygienists in your country are one of the most retarded people.

I do. I was tired of cleaning the toilet every time I had to take a leak.

lets be honest a bit of both is the best solution

Shit is kinda greasy and water can get rid of it pretty well. Paper just spread it on your ass, and if you've got a hairy ass ike me, using TP is like trying to wipe the tip of a marker : it never ends.

I'm not a fag like you who needs water up his ass or shit up his ass when being molested up the ass

>Hygienists in your country are one of the most retarded people.
These are the same people who push mutilating baby boys