Obi Wan

Does anyone have a list of all retcons and inconsistencies?

Attached: file.png (1600x896, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&q=euphoria,mandalorian,loki,wandavision,/g/11qpsdzw80
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are far too many in Disney Wars to compile them all. Even in their own movies, from Force Awakens to Last Jedi and the next one, they can't keep shit straight. It's honestly a waste of time to even critique this crap. Star Wars was over when Lucas greenlit the CGI series that Filoni used to rape canon. I have fond memories of the six original films and the expanded universe, but I can always revisit that world, no need to worry about this worthless like shit currently being made.

disney SWINO, nuff said

I'll start with one. In the official TFA novelization, Kylo Ren RECOGNISES Rey.

autism

I still want to know how the hell does Reva know that by kidnapping Leia, it will lure Obi-Wan out of hiding? I don't think this plot point was ever explained and no one on Any Forums seems to bring it up.

Obi Wan not knowing that Anakin is both alive and is Darth Vader.

why did Leia not recognize Obi Wan in episode IV?

Iirc something to do with Obiwan being willing to aid Organa if something goes wrong.

Did he see the recording where he is 'knighted'? I can't remember

She literally says in the show "he served with her father during the clone wars." She has no idea Leia is Vader's kid, she just thinks they are buddies from the war.

in the ot novels obiwan is roommates with dexter jettster and they run a jawa juice franchise

>Mandalorian setting up Snoke and cloning
>When Snoke was already developed when Vader was around and Exogol was in full swing
>Vader also knew all about Exogol and the clone but didn't warn anyone, so he knew he wasn't actually killing the emperor for good
>Everything around Snokes comics
>Knights of Ren being retconned from students to the follows of a dude called Ren.

Attached: 11565235.jpg (616x687, 128.62K)

She said she looked in archives and found what bail organa was good friend of kenobi during clone wars. Which is very lazy and lame explanation, I know. Its not like they contacted much and fought side by side, organa is a politician

It say enough that people had to ask about this. The assumption was they had already forgotten their own canon

>Did he see the recording where he is 'knighted'? I can't remember
Yes he does
Obi Wan always knew Darth Vader was Anakin, and its not like Darth Vader's existence was a secret, he would have definitely heard about him.

You're joking

Maybe the Clone Wars show finally filled in the 'fought for my father in the clone wars' bit, I dunno.

I get that, but how does Reva know that? And if she knows that much, then does she know that Leia is Anakin's daughter? What about Luke?
This is such a weird initial conflict plot point, it would have been better if the guys who did the kidnapping were complete randoms. The whole hunting down Obi-Wan would have still happened due to him coming out hiding. Then again, it's Disney.

Then that's fucking retarded. I understand if he somehow missed he was alive, living in seclusion, but did he genuinely not know Vader was Anakin somehow?

clown car snowspeeder

Attached: 1654708211182.jpg (663x637, 89.11K)

>it would have been better if the guys who did the kidnapping were complete randoms. The whole hunting down Obi-Wan would have still happened due to him coming out hiding
That's absolutely bang on but then you wouldn't have your Owen Lars cameo shit on Tattoooooine

he’s been living in a hut and wageslaving in the desert how would he have heard about Vader? he has no friends and talks to nobody.

Why the fuck are they using snowspeeders?

>how does Reva know

In a flashback this episode she See's Anakin kill her friends. Everything she's been doing is to get close to Vader so she can kill him. Everyone predicted it but there you go.

He was a good friend.

>trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 5-y&q=euphoria,mandalorian,loki,wandavision,/g/11qpsdzw80
It doesn't matter, nobody's watching it

I literally said that user, it makes sense he wouldn't know Vader was still around. The point is he knows who Vader is

He heard about the Inquisitors somehow. Surely he'd have heard about this scary Imperial monster named Darth Vader

They're waterskimmers.

>Oh these ships that look 1:1 exactly like the snowspeeders on hoth?
>Yeah 'waterspeeders' or something mate, dont worry about it

They were just plain vehicles in the empire strikes back that the rebellion had to literally "adapt to the cold", if you paid attention to the movie. They didn't even work at first, hence why Luke and Han had the snow camels.

he travels to and from work through big spaceport, also other workers could be talking about rumours they've heard about big black scary imperial enforcer with red glowstick

Nobody here has watched the movies since they were 10, they just want things to bitch about. The show already has plenty of problems, don’t see why they feel the need to make up more.

Which is fine enough, but they've been fitted with conveniently the exact same forward guns that would be used by the snowspeeders later on hoth? Just seems a bit lazy

I've not seen it yet but this can't be true? He knows Vader is Anakin, he saw him get called that by Palpatine. The other shit I can handwave somehow

he knows about mos eisley so he clearly gets around
the idea that obi wan is just
>go to work, go home
and sits around moping all the time while not being able to use the force is such a lame way of writing the character, its honestly just like luke in TLJ

He *could* have heard about Vader, that doesn’t mean he did. The galaxy’s huge and guy lives in a cave on a desert shithole, interacting with nobody outside of a jawa and Owen, it’s not unrealistic that he wouldn’t have heard of Vader specifically.

This is my Star Wars canon. All others need not apply.

Attached: 3D888BC9-8F3A-4B53-AA88-F25676A94F51.png (1785x1262, 3.23M)

"We're having some trouble adapting them to the cold".
Is said in Empire Strikes Back establishing them as not something that is strictly a snow vehicle. Since they were only seen in those Hoth scenes they have come to be known as "Snowspeeders" but technically they could work on any surface.
Space magic nigga.

t.

Attached: 66f-1.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)