Why do they think they're european?

why do they think they're european?

Attached: Georgia.gif (378x258, 5.09K)

They aren't European but they are most pacified Middle Eastern people

More european than us, unironically

They're Christian. Historically speaking being part of Christendom = European. That's why countries like Georgia and Armenia are considered part of Europe but Turkey is not.

They are original Armenoids because they don't speak Indoeuropean languages but original churka language.

Attached: 45768.png (1694x461, 47.38K)

Damn, didn't know Ethiopia is european

what a joke. so was lebanon some decades ago european? lol

I'm gonna be 100% with you
Most Georgians really don't give a fuck about the "European" label, it's more not wanting to be lumped in with Arabs.

and then they accuse me that I seethe about Russia when I live rent free in these guys heads lol

Did you know. King David 4 settled forty thousand kipchaks in Georgia. Now you know.

I’m whiter than 90% of shitskin intoids but I don’t consider myself European. I’m white and proud to be Georgian.

Attached: 730CB3E0-0ADA-4803-8800-FF392EC3EAD6.jpg (400x400, 14.74K)

based, more hapas

they look like turks

They are mocking you Kebab divashilli

are you ethiopian in georgia? i was saying that christian = european is a stupid generalisation, didn't say shit about georgia lol, but yeah rent free i guess

Kipchaks, Azeris, Armenians,Kurts, Kurds. Gypsies, kists, you name it we’re a multicultural kinda country

Isn't it latin descendants that are called Europeans also Roman catholocism. Orthodoxy is not European.

>I’m whiter than 90% of shitskin intoids

Cause you probably never go outside lmao. I've seen Arabs with that skin tone too.

>it's more not wanting to be lumped in with Arabs.

You're pretty much a mix of Arabs and Slavs, though.

You got that entirely backwards. If your country is or was Roman Catholic at some point and it is in what is generally accepted as geographical Europe, you are European. If not, then you are not. In that case your country is also Western except if your country is Baltic, Poland, Croatia or Czech or basically Slavic or Baltic. Baltic highly contested though.

>You're pretty much a mix of Arabs and Slavs, though.
No? Especially the slav part, what the fuck are you talking about? Russians never moved here in any meaningful numbers to affect genetics, they mostly kept to themselves and went back to Russia in the 90's.

First mistake of a shitskin intoid: Generalizing Georgians of all people.

Attached: 3DDDAB3B-7D8A-4AB5-A84A-128EF8F7BDEC.jpg (863x1200, 124.6K)

Any Forums IQ on showcase right here. Is your thinking always binary or can you add some nuance in there?

They should adopt greek as a language in order to join the EU.

Lebanon is more european than you beaner negroids.

From the pictures I've seen of you online and videos on youtube, your general looks remind me of Arabs mixed with Slavs, some of you come out white-ish looking but with Arab features (droopy big eyes, hook nose, short height, obesity) while others look more stereotypically swarthy.

>that hair color
>white

Kek

Cope shitskin Finnoid you will always be Mongolian.
We really need to kill all you yellow shitskins!

Lebanon is literally closer genetically to all real Europeans than Georgians are.
If Lebanese and Syrians are Middle Eastern, how the hell are Georgians European when they're more genetically alien?

They seem to be as white as Greeks and Turks. Come to your own conclusion.

Attached: 7bmdj7okm2591.jpg (2100x1525, 182.5K)

Genetics don't lie.

Just because you think we look like slavs and arabs, doesn't mean we are.

Attached: 1654285640928.png (620x752, 18.79K)

Western culture in overrated and mostly pushed by europeans themselves since no one outside Western countries ever praised Westerners, Middle-East today may be passing a bad period but they still are the most important civilization in history.

I don’t really understand why shitskins are so mad that Georgians are white.
We also pass as Japanese btw see pic pure jomon

what’s the big deal anyway? Do they think if they admit we’re white we’re gonna suddenly join EU or something? Why are shitskins so gullible?

Attached: 339CF158-D881-4DA9-9456-3CE060CD63F0.jpg (1280x2158, 501.09K)

OH MY FUCKING GOD WHO CARES
what are you going to get out of this thread?
even if you get every single other person in this thread to agree with your insecurity and hate Georgia then what? why do you even care about us, I fucking miss the time that existed before that American made a shitty video talking about us relating to the Ukrainian war cuz now every fucking unemployed westerner has to be an expert on us and have bad opinions

Also fuck you moortugal I have green eyes and my parents have blue eyes and fair skin and im from Batumi and no im not slavic at all. you guys all have Moorish ancestry

Portuguese are European. You're not. Cope more genetic shitskin

Attached: 1659543274856746.png (1500x1200, 315.83K)

Were you born here? Which part of the US are you from? I've only seen like 2 Georgians in the US my whole life, both were PhD students at my university, one looked Russian and the other looked Turkish.