*lets out a mighty laugh along with the audience*

>*lets out a mighty laugh along with the audience*
>"ornella, ornellaaaa!! babe you're breaking my heart over here!!" he says playfully
>*winks at ornella with a cheeky smile and then smoothly transitions the conversation back to the interview*

Attached: 1610811428358.jpg (437x546, 149.25K)

meanwhile, back in the real world

Attached: jonah-story.png (1080x1350, 1.83M)

u r fat

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 14.02K)

>calculating...
>calculating...
>calculating...
0% chance you'd say that to my face

Attached: Jonah3.webm (576x720, 1.34M)

You could never handle 50footers like Hilldawg he rides pipes shreds mad waves like its nothing he taught kelly slater everything he knows and even pretended to be kelly and surfed as him getting him most of his major wins because he wanted kelly to take all the credit hes that fucking humble and you have the cheek to post mocking Jdawg? I think you need to take a long hard look in the mirror broski

kek he's really bad at this holy shit why would you record and upload this to the internet?

Kek

>taken pictures of yourself to show the entire world that you're alone on your birthday

Why is BJJ all the rage nowadays?

>then smoothly transitions the conversation back to the interview
You can't just fucking say that
That's like saying
>*counters Ornella in some clever and funny way that wins over the audience*
like what the fuck

so nice of that guy to take his own legs out for Jonah

because it's illegal to carry weapons for self defense in Shartlandia-west

Undefeated

Then why don't Americans carry knives lol. BJJ will give you CTE.

I think it's what most MMA fighters use so it's considered the best martial art or something.

OH N-

Attached: gnarly.jpg (1166x819, 179.37K)

Jonahs been training hard for his next encounter with Ornella I see.

Yea you might be laughing now but we'll see whose laughing after I pin you into submission.

Attached: BJJ.webm (960x540, 1.71M)

>all that junk food is breaking your heart even more, jonah

something something only rednecks carry pocket knives and i'm not like those bigots something something

I want to feel bad for this guy but he should know better by now than to make an ass of himself online. Plus he's rich as hell. Don't know why he doesn't just read the western canon or something in his big fucking mansion.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2021-10-20-at-9.17.57-AM.png (800x527, 54.09K)

what's that

>mag dumps you as soon as you take a step towards me

I'm scared of going outside too bro.

March 11th 2011 where were you? Posting memes ? Shittposting? Jonah was riding atop of a tsnumani in japan that he caught by dropping in off a news helicopter that was filming the footy got lost with the helicopter and crew as it got totalled by splashback and sucked into a vortex but Jonah rode that tsnumani like he was body boarding at the wave pool it was that easy for him everyone in japan was stoked

Looks like he's gonna ride him cowboy

Chronic traumatic encephalopathy. You get it from repeated blows to the head or from concussions. It's like a mild version of dementia but you also turn violent. It's chronic and gets progressively worse. Aaron Hernandez had it.

lol, lmao even

Attached: 26250308-8138739-image-a-49_1584829266307.jpg (634x951, 172.53K)